Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son (3053 Views)

Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos) / Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 15, 2015

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2015

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by phabuloz(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
Airtel is really taking good care of him (just saying tho)
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Basildvalour(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
Cuties
That guy is chowing his money wella wella....Great pix
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2015
hmmm...so what next after DAT?
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2015
His son is too cute. smiley
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
Basildvalour:
Cuties

That guy is chowing his money wella wella....Great pix

Yea right
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
rokiatu:
His son is too cute. smiley

I thought he was a girl self.
Sosososo cute

1 Like

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
2undexy:
hmmm...so what next after DAT?

U hand yourself.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by delishpot: 3:55pm On May 15, 2015
Him try but my pikin still fine pass am.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

I thought he was a girl self.
Sosososo cute
he got his good genes from his father.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
rokiatu:
he got his good genes from his father.

I bet u haven't seen the mother.

You're right though.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
delishpot:
Him try but my pikin still fine pass am.

Wey your akpororo pikin?
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
Nice pix..

What a cute father and son.. They are just so full of beans
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by delishpot: 5:00pm On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

Wey your akpororo pikin?

Him say make I nor post him pishure here grin
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Biggty(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2015
That son is the real deal
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by kubba: 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
Gosh kiss kiss kiss lord bless with a cute son as this kiss kiss
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by vickkyruby(f): 8:25pm On May 15, 2015
Cutie!
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:17pm On May 15, 2015
Fine pikin..
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Mike Ezurounye And His Very Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:41am On May 16, 2015
modestbrowser:

I bet u haven't seen the mother.

You're right though.
well I actually haven't seen his mom so you have a point.

(1) (Reply)

@hairstyle27 / Meet Miss South Africa 2019 Who Just Moved Into Her New Apartment. Photos / Wizkid Mourns Death Of His Hard Fan Who Dead After Tweeting Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.