Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! (7459 Views)

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time / Fans React As Style-plus Drops Blanket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by lexoft(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
The 14-year-old was named Prince Michael II at birth but was given the nickname Blanket by his famous father, Michael Jackson.

But last year the teenager changed his name to Bigi Jackson, in part due to bullying.

“Growing up, his school mates have always been slightly mean to him because of their jealousy over who he is and going by Blanket made him a much easier target for ridicule,” a source told Radar Online.

Bigi, who was just seven years old when Michael Jackson died in 2009, keeps a relatively low profile.

He has a Twitter account but mostly just retweets people who defend his father online

Read More @ http://hubtiva.com/2016/09/20/michael-jacksons-youngest-child-blanket-now-a-big-boy-and-very-handsome/

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
I wonder if these children ever have the slight nagging wonder over who their real father is. It's funny to think they'd accept hook, line and sinker a fully black male fathered them even when I'm sure they have a few mixed raced friends and probably a mixed race relative.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Jdazzle: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
charix:
I wonder if these children ever have the slight nagging wonder over who their real father is? It's funny to think they'd accept hook, line and sinker a fully black male fathered them even when I'm sure they have a few mixed raced friends and probably a mixed race relative.

So I thought it was just me ooo....

surreal abeg!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Demmtek(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
When man-united Antonio valencia was once linked to micheal jackson this one no even resemble ham Valencia is truly micheal jackson son
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by moscobabs(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demmtek:
When man-united Antonio valencia was once linked to micheal jackson this one no even resemble ham Valencia is truly micheal jackson son
Valencia ko.. kill Daniel ni
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
charix:
I wonder if these children ever have the slight nagging wonder over who their real father is? It's funny to think they'd accept hook, line and sinker a fully black male fathered them even when I'm sure they have a few mixed raced friends and probably a mixed race relative.
Sorry. . . extreme Michale Jackson fan. . . I couldn't help it grin
His name is actually Prince Michael Jackson II. . . yeah, he changed his middle name from Blanket to Bigi because of bullying. Nobody knows who his mom was and Michael never released her identity after the public fiasco/drama after people knew Debbie Rowe was the mother of his first two kids. But Michael had vitiligo, a genetic disease causing him unable to produce melanin well, and the traces are showing in his kids too. . . but look at this picture and tell me Michael and Blanket don't look alike undecided

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Sorry. . . extreme Michale Jackson fan. . . I couldn't help it grin
His name is actually Prince Michael Jackson II. . . yeah, he changed his middle name from Blanket to Bigi because of bullying. Nobody knows who his mom was and Michael never released her identity after the public fiasco/drama after people knew Debbie Rowe was the mother of his first two kids. But Michael had vitiligo, a genetic disease causing him unable to produce melanin well, and the traces are showing in his kids too. . . but look at this picture and tell me Michael and Blanket don't look alike undecided
All his 'children' are full blooded Caucasian. It's a family secret I'm sure one of his greedy relatives would expose in due time. There have been speculations to who their real father is but no one's opened up yet because all parties were allegedly well paid.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
charix:

All his 'children' are full blooded Caucasian. It's a family secret I'm sure one of his greedy relatives would expose in due time. There have been speculations to who their real father is but no one's opened up yet because all parties were allegedly well paid.
I don't believe that
Believe what you wish
I hope you're also aware that Michael's mom is half caucasian
Here's a picture of his nephew (Tito Jackson's son), who has a black mother
So i don't know what you'd expect from Michael who is 1/4 Caucasian, with children from a Caucasian woman
anddd that's Paris and Michael

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Look at his head grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I don't believe that
Believe what you wish
So i don't know what you'd expect from Michael who is 1/4 Caucasian, with children from a Caucasian woman
Let me end this here. A google search might convince you otherwise. I'm out of this thread.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by mikool007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Blanket! Wah kinda wierd name is that nd i tut u said he was handsome

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by freakthingz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
mikool007:
Blanket! Wah kinda wierd name is that nd i tut u said he was handsome

Bro you spoke my mind
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by Seungid1(f): 3:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by brandonobi(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2016
i had mulattos in my secondary school days who look just as light as mjs kids. all u need to do is compare their pix wit a full Caucasian to c a slight diff eg. mariah carey is mixed but looks white onlike beyonce who is also mixed

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by cescky(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2016
brandonobi:
i had mulattos in my secondary school days who look just as light as mjs kids. all u need to do is compare their pix wit a full Caucasian to c a slight diff eg. mariah carey is mixed but looks white onlike beyonce who is also mixed

What's handsome about that boy pls?

All of u claiming m mj has white blood etc all sharap, it was claimed that bob Marley was half white.. I sort of believed it. Though the wife said it was a big lie by whites to slight blacks. Till I saw Damien Marley his son from a full blooded Caucasian . U can google Damian and tell me how to Caucasians can give birth to such and he has such dredlocks .

I doubt those guys wer biologically fatherd by mj that Tito guy looks black it's only his hair which is probably thoroughly relaxed. Those saying vertilego etc u can keep deceiving urself we know the disease causes a patch like map on ur body and doesn't cover all over i.e. It doesn't blanket ur skin. Besides at their age Michael was still black. He can bleach his physical being, but you can bleach your sperm

Educate ur self how is Beyoncé mixed? U mean the mother ?

Mariah Carey isn't mixed one of her parents or grand are

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by brandonobi(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2016
cescky:

All of u claiming m mj has white blood etc all sharap, it was claimed that bob Marley was half white.. I sort of believed it. Though the wife said it was a big lie by whites to slight blacks. Till I saw Damien Marley his son from a full blooded Caucasian . U can google Damian and tell me how to Caucasians can give birth to such and he has such dredlocks .

I doubt those guys wer biologically fatherd by mj that Tito guy looks black it's only his hair which is probably thoroughly relaxed. Those saying vertilego etc u can keep deceiving urself we know the disease causes a patch like map on ur body and doesn't cover all over i.e. It doesn't blanket ur skin. Besides at their age Michael was still black. He can bleach his physical being, but you can bleach your sperm

who r u fighting wit? i for one know those kids look mixed
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by blueAgent(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I don't believe that
Believe what you wish

Lies Jackson did not father any of those kids. period.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Child, Blanket Now A Big Boy ...and Very Handsome! by blueAgent(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2016
cescky:

Who said white halfcast cannot have dreadlocks?

(1) (Reply)

Braless Regina Daniels Flashes Nip Tips In Cute Selfies / Muyiwa Ademola & Wife Omolara Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary / Couple Use Head Of Dead Humans As Their Wedding Cake. (see Horror Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.