Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy (2709 Views)

Requset For Your Bollywood Or India Movie / Why Nollywood, Bollywood Or Hollywood Movies? / Who's Got The Cutest Celebrities {hollywood,bollywood,or Nollywood} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by VENUSS(f): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2009
any Hollywood or bollywood film nolly wood copy post it here.
i remember the promise[indian] nolly made a version i cant rememba the
title,. saint obi and one girl[fina] her name in the move .the song [lyrics]
same wit the promise.

also anoda 1 hoolywood vivica and morris chesnut i think were the lead. back in
naija. trust our gene na she take the lead and ramsey, then jennifer eliougu, rita domnic
and who i don 4get. nollywood more copy to your elbow
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by MadMax1(f): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
Easier to list the ones they didn't copy.
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by VENUSS(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
ok list them
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by MadMax1(f): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
Tongue-in-cheek o.
They have copied everything naw.
I'll give you the one that irritated me the most,cos they wouldn't let me hear word when it came out:
Most Wanted.
The silly thing thing turned out to be the copycat naija version of Set it Off.
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
I do not know whether Nollywood copies that much but my God, The Ghanaians copy almost everything. They seems
to be coping every bollywood movies out there.

Eg:  Darkness of sorrow staring Van Vicker and Nadia

bollywood version: Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai starring Arjun Rampal and Ameesha Patel

A very beautiful movie, The Ghanaians version is whack with their silly acting and lack of creativity.

Divine love staring van and Nadia

bollywood version: Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon staring Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor, and Abhishek Bachchan

(perfect copy. Ghanaians producers must really be spending lots of time watching bollwood movies I mean coping something from start to finish ain't easy)

Mummy's Daughter with Van Nadia and Jackie

Bollywood version: Dil Hai Tumhaara staring Preity Arjun, Jimmy, and Mahima Chaudhry

(Everything is copy, not even a laugh scene is change)

tears of motherhood With Majid and others

Bollywood version Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham with Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Hrithik, and Jaya

(Their attempt to copy this classic is like the biggest joke of the century)
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by omar22(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
I saw a Nigerian version of Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman

I was in Nigeria when the whole watching this movie but out of anger I told them how its going to end,

It was like a shock to everyone, the acting was disgusting and it looked so amatuerish when you have seen the original copy and trying to see how well they (nollywood) would execute the parts,

I have seen a Bollywood version of Samuel L Jackson's and ben Afflecks Changing lanes. but it was better than if Nollywood would have acted it
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by Chizbaaa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nadia Buhari released a movie called "Deranged" which is a complete rip off of the Hollywood movie "Dismissed". Same story everything � so sad��
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by AeroplaneApple: 3:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by NewDawn2O21: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chizbaaa:
Nadia Buhari released a movie called "Deranged" which is a complete rip off of the Hollywood movie "Dismissed". Same story everything � so sad��
hi are you still using this number 08067949928
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by Chizbaaa(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy by Chizbaaa(f): 1:57am On Oct 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

27 Best Action Movies Of The 90's / Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood / Nollywood Movies You Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.