Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? (8060 Views)

Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / Why Do Lawyers Wear The Wig And Gown? Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Chuukwudi(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2015
simba1:
ENGINEER!
You are a disgrace. I guess you are neither in Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum nor material and metallurgy. Not because you are an ordinary Agric Engineering predegree/OND student, you should be making noise all over the place.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 12:46pm On May 16, 2015
Chuukwudi:

Simba1, create a new thread, in that thread, write this "Which of these two professions is more difficult? Medcine or Engineering?
For engineering, click 'like', click 'share' if you think it's Medcine.
Thank you."
Baseless topic. How can I seek answers to things i knw? Btw, how am i sure, u're not ganging up peeps to click "like"?
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 12:49pm On May 16, 2015
Chuukwudi:

You are a disgrace. I guess you are neither in Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum nor material and metallurgy. Not because you are an ordinary Agric Engineering predegree/OND student, you should be making noise all over the place.

LMAO, ONLY ME P.D/ND? So Agric Enginees are ordinary? That shows u knw nafin abt engine!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 12:55pm On May 16, 2015
Chuukwudi:

You knw, i was kind considering u of being noble referencing ur suggestion, but this one? Yaaaaaay! #wolvesinsheepclothings
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Chuukwudi(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2015
simba1:
LMAO, ONLY ME P.D/ND? So Agric Enginees are ordinary? That shows u knw nafin abt engine!

I referred to PD stundenthood more emphatically.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Chuukwudi(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
simba1:
You knw, i was kind considering u of being noble referencing ur suggestion, but this one? Yaaaaaay! #wolvesinsheepclothings

I regret commenting on your post. Please, Kindly stop quoting me, I have agreed with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by jennyhumphrey(f): 3:26pm On May 16, 2015
Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers need each other. Imagine life without a Dr to attend to ur medical needs, Imagine life without a lawyer to help u buy properties, draft contract agreements so u won't be cheated and defend you when u re intimidated, also imagine life without an engineer to help keep your gadgets in order.

No one is superior to another. We all need each other
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
Chuukwudi:

I regret commenting on your post. Please, Kindly stop quoting me, I have agreed with you.
Regret? You shudn't be. Just go retrospect ur first comment, u started with an abuse!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2015
simba1:
WHAT I'M TRYNA SAY IS, WHEN U WEIGH THE INTENSITY OF TRANING DRS. WENT THROUGH AND STILL GOING THROUGH, THEY SHUD BE RESPECTED AND VALUED MORE THAN IT IS.

Your value is individualised. Every person has his/ her value. As I said before there are those above and those below. Even amongst drs there are also diffrences in values. For example a gynecologist is almost useless to a man with a prostrate cancer. The surgeon has more value to him.

What I am saying is always upgrade yourself and society at large would value you.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
armadeo:

Your value is individualised. Every person has his/ her value. As I said before there are those above and those below. Even amongst drs there are also diffrences in values. For example a gynecologist is almost useless to a man with a prostrate cancer. The surgeon has more value to him.

What I am saying is always upgrade yourself and society at large would value you.
OK! THANK U! I APPRECIATE!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by lolaluv1(f): 9:48pm On May 16, 2015
simba1:
THANKS 4 CONTRIBUTING LOLALUV!
Thank you for thanking me....

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 12:36pm On May 17, 2015
simba1:
ENGINEER!
why u come dey vex untop their matter
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 12:39pm On May 17, 2015
simba1:
Who's shouting? I call it "expressing"
Incase you don't know, when u type in all capital letters, it means you are shouting.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Incase you don't know, when u type in all capital letters, it means you are shouting.
It doesn't only mean someone is shouting. Typing in capital letters is also used for emphasis. E.g I HATE snakes
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by chiefolododo(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
Joshuadon:
you must be a learner

cheesy for your egocentric mind!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Joshuadon: 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
chiefolododo:

psycho*

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 5:06am On May 18, 2015
Brian10:

It doesn't only mean someone is shouting. Typing in capital letters is also used for emphasis. E.g I HATE snakes
DollyParton1:

Incase you don't know, when u type in all capital letters , it means you are shouting.

Did you notice the bold part? I wrote all and not partly.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
Lawyers are the reason Engineers would exercise care when manufacturing medical equipments; they are also the reason Doctors won't forget them inside you.

*Wow...feels so good to be childish right now*

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 20, 2015
DollyParton1:

Did you notice the bold part? I wrote all and not partly.
Whether you type in all capital letters or partly, it's still used for emphasis
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 11:12am On May 20, 2015
Brian10:

Whether you type in all capital letters or partly, it's still used for emphasis
lol.... but really u should always sit your aśś down, listen and learn. Cease arguing blindly.

It is a general Internet knowledge and rule that when you type all of a particular post in Capital letters, it means your shouting.
On the other hand, emphasis is made when a part of ypur post or sentence is written in capital letters.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 2:45pm On May 20, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol.... but really u should always sit your aśś down, listen and learn. Cease arguing blindly.

It is a general Internet knowledge and rule that when you type all of a particular post in Capital letters, it means your shouting.
On the other hand, emphasis is made when a part of ypur post or sentence is written in capital letters.
You're nt entirely correct! It can be used to make a particular post outstanding. Meanwhile whether capital letters or not, if i add "!" that would show i'm actually exclaiming!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2015
simba1:
You're nt entirely correct! It can be used to make a particular post outstanding. Meanwhile whether capital letters or not, if i add "!" that would show i'm actually exclaiming!

Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

Did u even pass through secondary school? undecided
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lolz
adeniyi3971:

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeniyi3971:

common sense aint common to everyone after all.
Next time u wanna mail ur boss at work. By all means, type all in caps, and when he/she asks u, tell him/her u are showing emphasis..
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

common sense aint common to everyone after all.
Next time u wanna mail ur boss at work. By all means, type all in caps, and when he/she asks u, tell him/her u are showing emphasis..

Are u a sauce? U taste bitter!!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeniyi3971:

Are u a sauce? U taste bitter!!
fvck off E-Diot
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
simba1:
Lolz

Pls ask DummyParton to tell us whr she got that fallacious assumption cos as it stands now I don't want her to quote me we all know she's not dat bright!

Thanks
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

fvck off E-Diot

Pls modify ur post grin

ND thank me later
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeniyi3971:

Pls ask DummyParton to tell us whr she got that fallacious assumption cos as it stands now I don't want her to quote me we all know she's not dat bright!
Thanks

You need me to open ur skull and put shite in it for u?
So I say agian FVCK OFF!!!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

You need me to open ur skull and put shite in it for u?
So I say agian FVCK OFF!!!

Out of all stupid comments you were chosen by d gods hoping you will make a worthy opponent.. SMH

It is so so so so² obvious you have nothing to write!

I'll avoid you now and pray that one day, I'll find a reason to engage you (maybe in d next 5yrs) when you are bright enough to answer my questions!

Thanks!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeniyi3971:

Out of all stupid comments you were chosen by d gods hoping you will make a worthy opponent.. SMH

It is so so so so² obvious you have nothing to write!

I'll avoid you now and pray that one day, I'll find a reason to engage you (maybe in d next 5yrs) when you are bright enough to answer my questions!

Thanks!

EDIOT!!!! The devil chose you to wander through my yard. And you are so roasted.
Your watery brain failed you when decided to quote me and type trash. What were you expecting me to reply with? An e-hug?
Next time you calm down for your brain to boot up before u quote me. I believe there are ways of asking questions without spewing shite.

You don't know shite. Here u are trying to pass ur post-ume or whatever it is u kids of these days struggle with and u are still arguing internet ethics with me. Mőrón.

You are supposed to sit ur silly behind down and listen. Obviously this is way over your block head, yet you decided to run into the thread like a rabid infected dog.
Next time u wanna quote someone, u use the tiny fragment left of your brain very well.
Now fvck off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Why Women Should Get Into Male Dominated Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.