Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Order Your Goods From Konga - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Order Your Goods From Konga (4192 Views)

.. / If You Wanna Purchase Goods From China With Good Quality And Nice Price. / We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2015
We are here to help you order your goods from Konga. We will order your goods and they will be delivered to your doorstep. It's free of charge. Just come in and send your details[name, address, number and whatever you want to buy] to hardeydohyin01@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
Cc TheSpecialOne
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by lionphil(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2015
I've made an order already...how am I sure u aren't a scammer??
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Thespecialone(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2015
lionphil:
their job is primarily to help you place your order with Konga. There is usually NO direct cash transactions between you and the agents, to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2015
lionphil:
You don't send me anything...i will just place an order for you and you'll pay when you see your goods...thanks tso

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
First order from simran94. But the phone is currently out of stock. Thanks maam
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
augster:
First order from simran94. But the phone is currently out of stock. Thanks maam
. OK let me know when it is in Stock
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Fraih(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2015
augster:
We are here to help you order your goods from Konga. We will order your goods and they will be delivered to your doorstep. It's free of charge. Just come in and send your details[name, address, number and whatever you want to buy] to hardeydohyin01@gmail.com.
Did u say doorstep shocked
My 8 days old phone was not delivered to my doorstep. .. Had to go some distance for some minutes to get the bikeman who called... Please guys work on it
Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Anybodie: 6:25pm On May 16, 2015
Fraih:

Did u say doorstep shocked
My 8 days old phone was not delivered to my doorstep. .. Had to go some distance for some minutes to get the bikeman who called... Please guys work on it
Thanks
They actually deliver to doorstep, maybe your address wasn't clear enough, or it's not open enough so for security reasons he had to call you to an open location

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
Is the payment on delivery possible outside Lagos?Lokoja to be precise.
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2015
Augustbreak:
Is the payment on delivery possible outside Lagos?Lokoja to be precise.
Yes Maam
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by optimised: 1:00pm On May 22, 2015
Konga started charging delivery fee. I realized that on my last order of Infinix Hot , this was after one of your staff informed me it is free delivery. I'm surprised yet you are still advertising free delivery, what is the actual situation?
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Miss Simran94, I just placed an order for the phone. Sorry it's late but it just came back in stock. However, if you don't want, you can cancel the order whenever you receive a call. Thanks maam. You can track ur order at:
track.konga.com using this number: F052887838001
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Simran94, your goods has arrived in Abeokuta. You can go to No 32, Quarry Road Abeokuta to pick it up. You'll need an id card and this number F052887838001. Thanks maam. Have a splendid night.
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2015
augster:
Simran94, your goods has arrived in Abeokuta. You can go to No 32, Quarry Road Abeokuta to pick it up. You'll need an id card and this number F052887838001. Thanks maam. Have a splendid night.
. just got your message, if I go to that address this week hope it won't be too late? and how much I'm I paying in total?
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Simran94:
. just got your message, if I go to that address this week hope it won't be too late? and how much I'm I paying in total?
you can go there tmao or tuesday...u pay 16k
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2015
augster:
you can go there tmao or tuesday...u pay 16k
. I won't be around then, what about Thur o Fri?
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Simran94:
. I won't be around then, what about Thur o Fri?
you can call the delivery man to re-schedule. 08094705654
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by donhils: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
augster:
You don't have a whatsapp number where we can chat? I want white Tecno M6 brand new delivered to me in Onitsha on pay on delivery basis. Is it possible and how long is it gona take?
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:

You don't have a whatsapp number where we can chat? I want white Tecno M6 brand new delivered to me in Onitsha on pay on delivery basis. Is it possible and how long is it gona take?
not on whatsapp...the phone is out of stock but some sellers sell it for 23k on konga. If u still need it, send me a mail...and how about champagne gold?
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by donhils: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
augster:
not on whatsapp...the phone is out of stock but some sellers sell it for 23k on konga. If u still need it, send me a mail...and how about champagne gold?
you told me 20k earlier.
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:

you told me 20k earlier.
konga sell for 20k. Petty retailers who sell on konga sell above 20k. And it's out of stock so we have to buy from those retailers.
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2015
HP 250 G3 Intel Pentium Quad Core - 4GB - 500GB HDD - 15.6 Inch Windows 8.1 - Free Bag.
#82,000 #72,500

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Nikon Coolpix L29|Silver. #15,900 #12,850

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
BlackBerry Q10 - White + Free 5200mah Powerbank. #41,300

Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2015
You can also order clothes, shoes and electronics. More amazing discounts to come smiley
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
augster:
you can call the delivery man to re-schedule. 08094705654
helo, do you know if this infinix hot I ordered then will still be at the warehouse? And if it is not at the warehouse again can you help me order for another black infinix hot. Thank you
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Simran94:
helo, do you know if this infinix hot I ordered then will still be at the warehouse? And if it is not at the warehouse again can you help me order for another black infinix hot. Thank you
it has been returned. I'll order another one now
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
augster:
it has been returned. I'll order another one now
. Ok, let me know when you have ordered for it.
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Simran94:
. Ok, let me know when you have ordered for it.
alright ma
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
augster:
alright ma
. that is my number and hope you still have my details?
Re: Order Your Goods From Konga by augster(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Simran94:
that is my number and hope you still have my details?
yes ma. Kindly edit and remove ur number

(1) (2) (Reply)

2002 Heidelberg Printing Press For Sale - Excellent Condition - Barely Used / Packaging Box In Lagos / Generator For Rent/lease In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.