Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

.. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / .. (11785 Views)

.. / .. / A Shipping Company Help You Ship Goods From China To Nigeria With Best Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by UcheLogistics(f): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by SYLVESTER777: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2016
What is the procedure of you helping one to buy from chinese website or do i tell my suppliers to send goods to your address?
Re: .. by UcheLogistics(f): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: .. by SYLVESTER777: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Let have your email address so that i can send the links
Re: .. by UcheLogistics(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: .. by chosen4now: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
I want to make use of your service,i want you to buy for me from www.1688.com,where will i send the link?
Re: .. by chosen4now: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
what is your exchage rate?
Re: .. by SundryInfo: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.

1 Like

Re: .. by emeliaingram: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Just want to also add a recommendation with regards to logistics company. You can check out BR International Logistics, the company also provides best services such as freight forwarding, transport & logistics, customs clearance, supply chain & consulting, warehouse & distribution and value added logistics. The company provides tailor-made solutions that is best for your company or business, the company is based in Australia but it caters internationally and has an impressive record of providing best services.

Regards,
Emelia Ingram
BR International Value Added Logistics
http://www.brint.com.au/warehousing-distribution/china-value-added-services
Re: .. by MANDILAX(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2017
A friend just referred me to UC logistics but after reading of your suffering in their hands, i am glad i haven't contacted them yet. I presently use Patrick logistics but they seem to be a pain in the ass lately too. Its obvious this UC people are exactly as you described them, imagine they even haven't responded to your frustration since you posted it.

SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.
Re: .. by Curiouscat: 4:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Boss. Pls, i will like to have some chat with you. I don't seems to see your contact again.
MANDILAX:
A friend just referred me to UC logistics but after reading of your suffering in their hands, i am glad i haven't contacted them yet. I presently use Patrick logistics but they seem to be a pain in the ass lately too. Its obvious this UC people are exactly as you described them, imagine they even haven't responded to your frustration since you posted it.

Re: .. by MANDILAX(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Curiouscat:
Boss. Pls, i will like to have some chat with you. I don't seems to see your contact again.

Bro, im here +2349O3499693I. Add up on whatsapp.
Re: .. by Consultville(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Paypzl please your email or phone number need to chat with you

SundryInfo:

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2017
I render Usd and RMB buying and selling services
10 m dollars available for sale by Monday 10 am first bank lekki
WhatsApp/call 09028478390

Serious buyers
Re: .. by Sonaike03: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Palm Oil - N10,800 for 25litres

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have good quality palm oil, well cooked oil that is good for immediate consumption and storage, available for supply and pick up from our lagos store.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156
Re: .. by Tedofficial(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
MANDILAX:

i am currently suffering the same problem, it's been 3 weeks now and my goods have not arrived. Ucshipping is obviously incompetent. please if you are new to importation kindly avoid them for your own good.

Re: .. by dimesole: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
uche logistics aka Uc logistics is the worst shipping company ever ,they are highly unprofessional and lack basic customer service skills. their express shipping takes more than a month, i regret ever doing business with them and i am advising anyone who is thinking of using them to run very far away you would be doing business with them at your own detriment
Re: .. by biznessman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Currently Uche has dupped lily of all the company's money, lily has seized most customers goods with her for compensation... Just imagine innocent clients suffering all these, Lily had made me loose goods/money before but I couldn't find an agent to ship the kind of goods I ship so I continued to use them and now my goods has been seized by Lily because of what her and Uche are going through... Run far away from these people

(1) (Reply)

Customized Gift And Souvenir Items Supply / My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. / <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.