Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Family And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family And I (489 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Family And I by Wilson125(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
My name is wilson, I am the only son 2 ma parent, I have a sister by name josephine, its only the two of us for our parent, I am the last, as the only son, I got the kind of treatment I needed from my mum but my dad would never gimme that, he loved my sister more than me because she was beautiful..

And it all began

Because my dad never loved me the way he loved my sister, my sis and I attended the same nursery school but my things were always different from ma sister's own, dad always gave her d best, she would get anything she want, I started getting jealous of her and I started growing hatred for ma dad, this got me the kinda life that I was always trying to prove that I am better than my sis but she was always getting the best result in school, this made dad love her the more and would always compare the both us, he was always saying things like:

When will u b like your sis? You have never made me proud, your sis is always coming home with the best result and u have never done that, I am happy God gave me your sister, these words were very annoying,

Mum was always there for me, mum always defended, at a point, the family got divided, I was beginning to hate ma dad bitterly, I became very stubborn, was always doing things to upset ma dad...

Becoming a different child

Because I wanted to prove to my dad that I am good, I became a very different child from the child they gave birth to..

In my primary 4 second term, I pulled a stunt that shocked my dad, after getting my result, I decided to change everything that was written in it, can't tell where I got that idea from.. getting home, that evening..

Dad: wilson where is your result?

I presented it..

Dad : wow, wilson? Is dis your report sheet?
Me: yes daddy
Dad: hmm, y do u av so much correction in it?
Me: daddy the teacher said it was her daughter that handled the result so she made a lot of mistakes..
Dad: hmnm..
Me: dad wat? Don't u believe me?
Dad: I believe u, just that it has never happen in your sis report sheet..
Me: (angrily) ehn because she is your best,

I got the report card and left, he called my sister to find out, ma sis told him she didn't know anything about that..I came out and told him not to ask my sis cus she s not in my class...

( for ma mind e dong end o, ah dong outsmart ma popsy, ah never know say ah never start anything, say popsy wise die)...

Resumption of third term..

After a week, dad took me on away, after dropping us in the morning, he left to work and came back later to meet with my class teacher during break, I never knew why he came back but something In me told me... but I never believed my dad to go that far...i was like: whatever brought him, it shouldn't be the result oo..

Dad returning from work that evening...

Me: daddy welcome
Dad: wilsonno how are u?
Me: dad I am fine, daddy I saw you in ma school this afternoon, why did u come back?..( sharp guy)
Dad: oh really? I came to balance your fee..
Me: hmm, but ma teacher never told it was part payment and you have not done that before..
Dad: yea.. I asked her not to.. wils can I just go inside first?..
Me: owkk dad..
(for ma mind ah still dey form sharp guy)

That same evening after dinner, the hour came...
Dad called to come explain what happened to my result again, at that point I knew my Bleep ups .. (ah just turn look, all doors they locked down, ah jst see 1 nice cane they view me from a distance..oh mehn ma life bend that night).. after every, dad concluded he was disappointed,..

Dad: I know u r not truthful, u r not honest, u shameless boy..
(dat night na one of the nights ah no fit forget..

Becoming a honest and a truthful boy ..

In ma primary 5, I became more stubborn but very truthful and honest, my neighbours loved me for that but ma dad never appreciated that, ma sis was always the best.. we had a close neighbour that was very free with us.. one day ma mum told us no to be eating in her place again that she does not trust her.. hmm dat was the part I didn't understand, I was still eating her meals because I was close to her son.. one day the auntie came to our place, as usual, twas in the evening, we were about to take dinner so she met us well.. she was asked to join us by my dad...hmm, since twas ma dad n I would do anything to get him upset, I was thinking hard: at the dinner table..

Dad: wilson bless the meal for us..

I did,

We got close to our foods, we started eating..

Immediately I remembered what ma mum told us, I was like:
Auntie this one u are eating our food, ma parents told us not to be eating your food again that they don't trust..

At that moment the auntie got angry and left..
Hmmm.. see case..

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Husbands / These Tips Will Help You Take Care Of Toothache When It Occurs! / How To Know If Your Mother Is A True Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.