Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband (37090 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
Land agent..... cheesy
okooloyun1:
madam face front
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Nobody: 9:27am On May 16, 2015
Land agent.... cheesy
Justfollowit:
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by DollyParton1(f): 9:29am On May 16, 2015
stankezzy:
the guy no be white Oo! , you no see the Hair? The guy na half cast.half igbo and half white

Mixed race or Biracial.
Half cast is derogatory.
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Moana(f): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
Make i form feminist and marry myself an American doctor like chimamanda grin
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by africanusvu(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2015
Nnaa men!!.makachukwu this girl na enyem Joy always

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Nobody: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
denedene:
so she married a white dude sef? undecided i was expecting an eastern or western guy sef undecided
He's from Edo state but studied Medicine in UNN and currently practising as a medical doctor in U.S.A.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by alobam1: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
Na oyinbo she fit marry make she no drop her maiden name..Trust my African Man..All the same Na white dick she dey Bleep so..Wahoo,Ngozi u dey enjoy ohh
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Pavore9: 9:47am On May 16, 2015
alobam1:
Na oyinbo she fit marry make she no drop her maiden name..Trust my African Man..All the same Na white dick she dey Bleep so..Wahoo,Ngozi u dey enjoy ohh

Don't generalize Africa. Here in Kenya even married women introduce themselves without adding Mrs. to it. One tend to read an obituary announcement that reads thus. Miss Emily Wanjiku is survived by her husband Daniel Kimani and three children.

So it is not an African thing!

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by manpo2k(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by COCCI(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2015
O boi ehhhh.....dis na albino na
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by funkybully(f): 9:57am On May 16, 2015
My Role model kiss
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by tupacshakur(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
Chimamanda!

...a fine writer!
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by tellwisdom: 10:00am On May 16, 2015
Op, why are you showing us these people??....Why?? sad
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by PehaKaso: 10:01am On May 16, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

No empirical evidence found to back your name

RESEARCH SUPPORTED!
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by africanusvu(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
FriedPlantain is currently typing rubbish.................
Allah,walaitolai if I see any rubbish here from u I will.......Come,Kalu,go and get that my gun under the pillow,let me see that rubbish u ar typing
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by yummylookintoks: 10:05am On May 16, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Chimamanda Adichie with her husband at PEN festival lecture, New York

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photo-chimamanda-adichie-with-her.html?m=1

What is handsome in that dried head?

I presumed cos he is light complexion
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by annice2014: 10:15am On May 16, 2015
Who's the chimamanda between the two ladies.
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by rosemachi(f): 10:22am On May 16, 2015
denedene:
so she married a white dude sef? undecided i was expecting an eastern or western guy sef undecided
He's from calabar!
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by PeeTeeJay(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2015
Very lovely!! The guy is very cool
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Zumibliss(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2015
Good day every one,I am a young man trying to setup a small business of selling pure water packing bag in Benin city,I need a reliable supplier that can guarantee me regular supply of good quality of large amount.If you can contact me for us to make arrange to meet for other discussion on method of payment and delivery to my location. Thanks My number is 07055747248
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Zehner(f): 10:32am On May 16, 2015
Where exactly is her husband from na! Haba... from Edo to Calabar to Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by no1madman(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2015
D guy dey lick toto wella
I c! I c! I c!
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Marotzke(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

He's from Edo state but studied Medicine in UNN and currently practising as a medical doctor in U.S.A.
You mean Cross River state. His father is from Itigidi in Cross rivers,the mum is white. Google Itigidi boy and you will find more information on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by alobam1: 10:38am On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Don't generalize Africa. Here in Kenya even married women introduce themselves without adding Mrs. to it. One tend to read an obituary announcement that reads thus. Miss Emily Wanjiku is survived by her husband Daniel Kimani and three children.

So it is not an African thing!

Henhen..Na wahoo..But me no fit accept that sha..If we are married,we are married..You gat a 100percent right over me as I as do..You cant be married to me and still call yourself Miss..Which kain rubbish
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Pavore9: 10:42am On May 16, 2015
alobam1:

Henhen..Na wahoo..But me no fit accept that sha..If we are married,we are married..You gat a 100percent right over me as I as do..You cant be married to me and still call yourself Miss..Which kain rubbish

So u see we have cultural differences, so make una no crucify Chimamanda Adichie cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Elxandre(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2015
new2020:

smiley

Her Husband is mixed with Igbo blood. I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD WANT TO MARRY A PERSON FROM WESTERN NIGERIA!
So she's a tribalist?
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Elxandre(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

So u see we have cultural differences, so make una no crucify Chimamanda Adichie cheesy cheesy
It's actually shitty to refuse bearing the name of one's husband in Africa.
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by Pavore9: 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Elxandre:

It's actually shitty to refuse bearing the name of one's husband in Africa.

Just as you are not comfortable with it some are and it does not make them feel less married nor less happier !

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by DatBossAssChick(f): 11:21am On May 16, 2015
annice2014:
Who's the chimamanda between the two ladies.
The dark one sitting.
Re: Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband by lazsnaira(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2015
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Torpedo / Romoke!!! / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.