Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking (3282 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Share A Passionate Kiss (Photo) / The Funniest Wedding Kiss Ever In Ghana / Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by contactmorak: 10:15pm On May 15, 2015
Kiss of life! wink and did you see that look on Buhari's face? Epic!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/05/photo-of-day-kiss-between-oshiomhole.html

Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by sinaj(f): 10:20pm On May 15, 2015
embarassed chai!!!
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by kissniyi(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
Kiss Adams grin see as all the veins they trafficate hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by Morrisodo(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
monkey see banana
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by benuejosh: 10:43pm On May 15, 2015
Kai.. see Adams wrinkle jaw stretching and Baba is like..."I can't try this in public".

MONEY:
God give me money, plenty money.
You can't tell me this is love.
But if truely it is love then Love is truely blind.

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by nerodenero: 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
Why is it that his face and head dey always shine? Na 'adiagbon' him dey rub? Kissing Osho the go-and-die man must have been difficult but she signed for it. Enjoy it to fullest.

If Osobaba get kudi pass Aliko Dangote, the money no go fit repair his face

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by pretydiva(f): 11:14pm On May 15, 2015
Chaii..my governor don fvck up oo..c as Buhari dey luk am. 4 him mind he dey say oshiomhole nor sabi kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by Divineluv14(f): 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
God bless their Union

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by drizslim(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2015
pls is oshiomole a new name for an ugly person?
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2015
benuejosh:
Kai.. see Adams wrinkle jaw stretching and Baba is like..."I can't try this in public".
MONEY:
God give me money, plenty money.
You can't tell me this is love.
But if truely it is love then Love is truely blind.
yes o. love is really blind if ds lady loves oshiomhole
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by buccal(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2015
blood of God!!! beauty and the beast,black and white.light and darkness.they are pouting,not kissing.dat girl won't even open her mouth talkless of.....
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 16, 2015
lok
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by dmostcheerful(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2015
see his long mouth like mosquito sucking blood. grin
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by pointzero30: 10:18pm On May 16, 2015
hw old is oshomolo?
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by limolalikamaila: 11:14pm On May 16, 2015
Let me kiss my pillow too
muah
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by valmunich(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2015
Chaii... Gold digging at world class level sad
Re: The Wedding Kiss Photo Of Oshiomhole And His Wife That Got People Talking by Abbey2sam(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2015
If this cannot motivate you to make money.........

nothing else will

(1) (Reply)

(18+) 10 Hot Pics That Will Spice Up Your Night / Endowed 9ja Babe Gets People Talking After Showing Big B’00bs @ Calabar Carnival / Meet Fiokee The Guitarist, This Guy Contributed To 70% Of The Hit Songs Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.