Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Obim Musings (1) ... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obim Musings (1) ... (486 Views)

Oko Ashewo:musings Of A Brothel Crawler (18+) / Musings Of An Introvert: The First Time / Musings Of A Disappointed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obim Musings (1) ... by Cirphrank(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
Obim Musings (1) ...

You think I'm Crazy
i think likewise as I scribe this
I wield dry lips, they might revolt thee, fortunately I wield a pen that flourish with ink
Obim, hear my writing.

First time I saw you I took no notice. First time we talked I asked a question, you replied in a manner of piss-off, that did piss me off.

Next time, you showed remorse, tactically you appealed indirectly. My heart let go of hate for you brewing. My mind didn't presume a friendship coming.

It came, it saw, it thrived. We talked, we laughed, at times till tear welled up in our eyes. But painfully almost in a Solomon Grundi time-frame, our friend-ship capsized.

In my eyes.

Alas!

I stopped seeing my friend when I see you, I started seeing someone I love. Next time we conversed, I feigned most of the laughters, to me you were now like a land which I loved but in which I'm an outcast, my eyelids seemed to loose strength easily when I looked at you, they batted stupidly. I feared holding your hands least you notice I'm shaky. So I made up my mind to make the right time.

I had not done it before and I don't see myself doing it again, an afterward thinking that I rushed make me think I'm so lame, my legs are intact though, and most times I see the act inane.

I couldn't get it out of my throat so I texted it to your phone, hours before I got the no I already felt so stupid, so I went to watch the hobbit' battle in a stanger' room, I keenly did to avoid the hurtful thinking, a major part of me really wished for what I received. When I read your response, I breathed a sigh of Damn! Oh shit! I said it. Obim, I'm sorry for the awkward moment...

I really mean to write more, but my mind is flirting, I think I've lost it.

...Cirphrank, Le pheno vinci...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me About The Books You've Been Reading! / Poem: How It Feels And Get (never Give Up) By Shinaayo / Your Doctor Might Be Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.