Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

#GEJ Trekker/fans On Twitter Fight With Omosexy/fans Over Her "Hate" Tweet... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #GEJ Trekker/fans On Twitter Fight With Omosexy/fans Over Her "Hate" Tweet... (575 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Timaya Apologises To Peter Okoye's Fans Over His Controversial Post / Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#GEJ Trekker/fans On Twitter Fight With Omosexy/fans Over Her "Hate" Tweet... by Azunwena: 2:35am On May 16, 2015
The attempt by Nihi Oladele and Gloria Nwene to trek from Abuja-Otueke has gone a long way as they reached Delta State thursday, 14th May. Its been tagged by some as #9jaFirstTwitterRealityShow... I've been following it up for over 2 weeks now, although i've posted just once about it. sorry

A lot has happened in the last 12days;
Nihi was rejoined by his trek partner(Gloria),
They've had reception at almost every town they trekked through,
Nihi who had barely 300 twitter followers before the trek now has over 3000 followers,
They've fallen sick and recovered...
They've received support in cash and kind

Its being a complete reality show as they've been posting pictures from every road and junction...
But something happened yesterday Friday 15th may. a popular Nollywood actress Omotala Ekeinde(@realomosexy) came really hard at trekkers...

Omotala tweeted;
"Silly youths trekking their futures way. You don't trek to bring awareness to your suffering plights but trek to celebrate politicians?Smh!"
Nihi and Gloria's followers expressed disappointment at Omotala's tweet until the worst/best (depending on who u support) happened....

Nihi Replied;

"Initially I count it a waste responding to Omotalo @Realomosexy but I think I can spare few minutes for her...

read more http://www.gluckgist.com/2015/05/gej-trekkerfans-on-twitter-fight-with.html#more

Re: #GEJ Trekker/fans On Twitter Fight With Omosexy/fans Over Her "Hate" Tweet... by sarmiie(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2015
What's omosexy playing at?? She shoudnt block his hustle, abeg. Who knows, he might be part of the (political) media team in d future.

Biko, you've made it. Let the young duo do too....

(1) (Reply)

Senator-elect Ben Bruce Treding On Twitter Again / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack, Kills 43, Over 500 Houses Burnt In Borno / Take A Loot At Kardashian/jenner Girls React To Caitlyn's Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.