Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen (44194 Views)

Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by sugarbelly3: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerian star ,Tekno came under serious fire after a controversial Tanzanian model ,Gigi posted a couple of photos with intimate captions..Apparently, her reputation over there isn't too good and they allege all men who sleep with her die..So they kept flooding his page with insults,which are mostly in swahili..

After getting a friend to translate the insults,Tekno then apologised for posing with her, stressing it was his first visit to the country

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BAJ8LV8nT-e/?taken-by=teknoofficial

lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by sugarbelly3: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by zinachidi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
see as the ''vixen'' sef be,, y won't u die after sleeping with her...undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
was even thinking it's our bobby cossy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Shortyy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
But i'm still in luh with Tekno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dharniel:
was even thinking it's our bobby cossy...
i thought so too grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by pretydiva(f): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can someone pls translate tecno's English 4 me undecided...

Egbon mods pls help move my thread 2 front page..tnx

12 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by miqos02(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
ok
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided first it was WizKid with the vixen stuff. Now tekno, shey bi this is the new year trend. OK, carry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
I??
May God infect this girl with cancer of the breast for exposing her bossom amen.
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Apparently, her reputation over there isn't too good and they allege all men who sleep with her die
I wish I Çan have the chance to confirm whether or not this allegation is factual or mere propaganda

14 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by chudidonas(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why is she hated that much. Did she sleep with all the men in Tanzania?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by MathsChic(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Who's Techno?

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by bigchrisnow: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
ohh
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by ladyF(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol babe has sold her something to the devil. I think we should arrange this geh for some of our polithiefians angry

Guess who is here again grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Helkayklassic(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
All country got their own Maheeda

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by princeogbeide1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Child abuse" that girl is strong, she got a bad body. Tekno has eyes but he cannot see!
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by otijah(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
So tekno is already a dead man

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Iamlordgee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
What Thaa Hell is that
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by uchennaakunne(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by devigblegble: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by NigerianLord: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Busy Bodies
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by poshestmina(f): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=princeofpeace22 post=41691480]I??
May God infect this girl with cancer of the breast for exposing her bossom amen.[/quote

That is a very bad prayer bro.The breast is not yours sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by IamSimi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I wish I Çan have the chance to confirm whether or not this allegation is factual or mere propaganda
cheesy looking for a cheap deathescape route to avoid Your own Dasuki probe abi? You know You're next after Metuh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by princeogbeide1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
MathsChic:
Who's Techno?

Is that how to spell his name? Amebo

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by dragonking2: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
I no go lie, that girl go sweet to fvck doggy style. grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by anonym0us: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Infinix will rise if techno dies
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ghana
South Africa
Kenya
Tanzania
Canada
Entire UK
America
etc
etc
etc

Nigerian Men.
Soon ladies of all other African countries go pursue us from Africa go another continent. grin grin grin grin
Na wah o
Unu take am easy. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Kakafranky(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
please who is tekno, here in japan we dont know him.
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by chudidonas(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you want to die? undecided
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Chanchit: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
This people no get work sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.