Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,139 members, 7,825,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh (1037 Views)

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving HUMAN FLESH - And Had Bags In Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by guttentag(m): 3:39am On May 16, 2015
A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been shuttered by authorities for serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers. Police then raided the restaurant, where they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag.

In addition to the illegal meat, authorities discovered automatic weapons, grenades, and cell phones. Ten people were arrested in conjunction with the crimes. One resident said, "Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation."

A priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly $3.50 (Tens of millions of people in Nigeria subsist on less than $1 a day). "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high," he said. "I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."

Last year, Australian chef Marcus Volke murdered and cooked his girlfriend before killing himself. In Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were arrested for murdering potential nanny candidates and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.

http://www.eater.com/2015/5/15/8613497/nigerian-restaurant-shut-down-for-serving-human-flesh

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by kilokeys(m): 3:42am On May 16, 2015
*vomits all over my bed* embarassed

to think some innocent pple would eat grilled human flesh with fork and knife ignorantly is heartbreaking.

lessons to girls wey like awoof... take me out honey, take me out.. cry
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by Nobody: 3:45am On May 16, 2015
People from the side been chopping human meat since BC.

#SayNoToCannibalism
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by guttentag(m): 3:45am On May 16, 2015
You go fear Igbo people
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by madridguy(m): 4:17am On May 16, 2015
Human meat ? Wahala dey oo. Allahumo najini maha najini.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by shikshark: 4:27am On May 16, 2015
ewwwwwww!!! this is more reason why i will always insist on turkey and fish anytime i visit the east.
but o.p....na when human flesh begin get torso? because na torso dey the foto sooooo
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by shiki(m): 4:56am On May 16, 2015
I heard of this story in Osha far back last year
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by Gboliwe: 5:20am On May 16, 2015
Lord have mercy!

More reason why I don't eat out.

But the priest who is surprised that a plate of meal in a restaurant is N700, is he a learner? Is he new to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by winnieG1(m): 5:42am On May 16, 2015
HOW TRUE IS THIS,

OP, name d restaurant and the location
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by Adesiji77: 10:35am On May 16, 2015
Scary...indeed, the last days are here!

CC: Ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh by Ishilove: 11:19am On May 16, 2015
Stale, mischievous news.

(1)

It's Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun... / Choose This As Your Favorite Meal / Bean Cake And Millet Pap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.