Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? by Pamelayoung: 6:23am On May 16, 2015
This lastest trend about Gov. Oshomole's marriage has made me think about which is most important. I personally think I have a flare for brain than beauty. Why most people go for beauty is cos they want their offspring 2b beautiful/handsome. But beauty without brain is a no 4 me, I think thats why the lady married Oshomole. Peeps whats your take on this?
Re: Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 16, 2015
LOL... Chai una don suffer this OSHIO- BABA. Guy go get money and thank me later.
Re: Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? by smartesboys(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2015
Pamelayoung:
This lastest trend about Gov. Oshomole's marriage has made me think about which is most important. I personally think I have a flare for brain than beauty. Why most people go for beauty is cos they want their offspring 2b beautiful/handsome. But beauty without brain is a no 4 me, I think thats why the lady married Oshomole. Peeps whats your take on this?
what is your bussiness about that?, we are free to go for whatever we desire.
Re: Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? by bewla(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2015
two not one for me
Re: Beauty Or Brain Which Would You Go For? by sarmiie(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2015
Let me humor the op, and get the ball rolling with psychology..

First, there's something called "the mere exposure effect". Basically, the theory states that we like what we see often, that is, what we are most exposed to. So even if a gal wowo die, so long as you see her often, u'll begin to like her and think her attractive.

Second, there's another thing called "equity". Basically, it means that the more you share stuffs with each other, the more you care and love each other more (in a rel).

So, all in all, it's brains over beauty for me, but booty surpasses them all.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes His First Child A Baby Girl / Jennifer Lopez Covers US Weekly’s ‘best Bodies Issue’ / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.