Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia (684 Views)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats To Marry Daughter Malia / q / Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia by olempe(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
A Kenyan lawyer has offered US President Barrack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for his daughter’s hand in marriage. Speaking to The Nairobian, Felix Kiprono said his dream is to marry one of Obama’s daughters, Malia, and he is ready to meet Obama to discuss the matter when he visits Kenya in July. “I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the brideprice,” he said.

The young lawyer claims his love for Malia is real and not infatuation. He claims Malia has Kenyan blood since his father Obama has Kenyan roots. Kiprono said he is not after the family’s money, adding that his love is real. “People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real,” he said, adding that, “I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”
The lawyer said that should Obama accept his request, his engagement to the ‘love of his life’ will be “unique with a twist.”

“If my request is granted, I will not resort to the cliche of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk. As an indication that she is my queen, I will tie sinendet, which is a sacred plant, around her head,” he said.

“I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory’,adding, “ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman,” he said.

http://www.nigerianscoop.com/kenyan-lawyer-offers-obama-50-cows-70-sheep-30-goats-to-marry-his-daughter-malia/

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia by Sijo01(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2015
Dude is hallucinating............ See him coat sef angry
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
Lwkmd!!
Oga lawyer, are u ok at all?

Please, first of all, we are in the 21th century
secondly, Malia is still a very young girl with dreams and ambitions,( and I'm sure marrying a man who might be 10years younger than her ain't part of those dreams)
thirdly, You are damn too old for her
Fourthly, Have u looked at urself in the mirror lately u are the true definition of the word U.G.L.Y (no offense)

whether u want to marry her for money or for ur so called love, Mr Linus, u don't stand a chance shikina!
U think a pretty president's daughter like malia will even consider u it's obvious that u are in another planet, when u come back, we will talk undecided
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia by OSFarinde(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2015
Madness
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia by doublecheif: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
Too much of over grown weed
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows To Marry His Daughter Malia by olempe(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2015
doublecheif:
Too much of over grown weed
grin

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Confesses: I Can Marry Older Lover / Wizkid Dumps MTN For GLO, To Earn N120m / Check Out 9 Lovely Never-Seen Photos Of Michael Jackson In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.