Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Be Of Help To The Needy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Of Help To The Needy (473 Views)

Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) / Are You Good At Offline Marketing Or In Need Of A Job? I Can Be Of Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Of Help To The Needy by aobiya(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2015
Hello all,

Do you want to earn while you assist an NGO in helping the needy by touching lives and empowering people as well as yourself?

If your answer is YES then this is for you.

Jst send a mail containing your name and phone number to stillmatic4all@yahoo.co.uk and the FREE info will be fowarded to you.

If you are on whatsapp, send a message to 07066205507 so we discuss about it.

The info is certainly FREE

(1) (Reply)

News Forex Robot: Secrets Of High Profitable Trading. / Be A Successful Enterpreneur / Kerosene Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.