Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? (835 Views)

WHATS YOUR BUSINESS PLANS TOWARDS 2020? MY IDEA MIGHT BE OF HELP. / In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant / We Ugently In Need Of Help From Good People Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by integrity9(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
I read somewhere in a thread that you don't get help from Nairaland because there are many swindlers here but there's this feeling deep inside me that I can get help from at least one person.
Now here's my need: I'm a man in mid-fifties with good education but checkered past yet willing to start all over again. For me it's never late & someone said every station in life is a place of new beginning. Unfortunately or fortunately I have only #200,000 now & a Toyota sienna 2000 model mini bus. What can these do for me or how can I use these tools to revamp my personal economy & regain lost years? Only genuine advice, please
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by ipobarecriminals: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
if there's no original products, u can see fake. Good and bad do mix.U can use ur sienna bus for transportation. if u are in Lagos. u can pick passenger from mainland to island @ 200/300k per head.Mind u,fnt go put worthless,faulty bus on the road,especially going toward 3rd mainland bridge to VI/lekki axis.
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by Nicogen4us(f): 3:06am On Feb 11, 2017
integrity9:
I read somewhere in a thread that you don't get help from Nairaland because there are many swindlers here but there's this feeling deep inside me that I can get help from at least one person.
Now here's my need: I'm a man in mid-fifties with good education but checkered past yet willing to start all over again. For me it's never late & someone said every station in life is a place of new beginning. Unfortunately or fortunately I have only #200,000 now & a Toyota sienna 2000 model mini bus. What can these do for me or how can I use these tools to revamp my personal economy & regain lost years? Only genuine advice, please

if you don't mind leaving Lagos and find something about agriculture to do somewhere else,you are going places.I am a woman and you can check more about me on my past post to know me better.
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by integrity9(m): 3:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Nicogen4us:

if you don't mind leaving Lagos and find something about agriculture to do somewhere else,you are going places.I am a woman and you can check more about me on my past post to know me better.

You seem to be in Oyo & I'm based in Lagos. Is it possible to do business with you? With the information above, how can we collaborate?
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by Nicogen4us(f): 4:03am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=integrity9 post=53604302]

You seem to be in Oyo & I'm based in Lagos. Is it possible to do business with you? With the information above, how can we collaborate?[/quot

Yes am in Oyo. if you have anything in mind you can let it out. Am an entrepreneur on agroallied and professional in Science laboratory technology and services.am at your service
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by agarawu23(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
integrity9:
if you have house of your own and won't pay rent from your cash, your mini bus and available cash will push u forward. Buy and sell eatable things in your car in a busy place.
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by cromwellk: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Checkout http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

Go through the free video series and learn how to build a highly paying business
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by integrity9(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Is it only online businesses that nairalanders know? Please can somebody help out here
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by integrity9(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
cromwellk:
Checkout http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

Go through the free video series and learn how to build a highly paying business

I don't really understand what it's about even though I listened to the audio cum video clips
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by cromwellk: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
integrity9:

I don't really understand what it's about even though I listened to the audio cum video clips

It's probably not for you then. I wish you the best on your search
Re: Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? by newness12: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
cromwellk:

It's probably not for you then. I wish you the best on your search

But why can't you explain here? I don't trust hidden stuffs

(1) (Reply)

I See Speculators Losing Billions Of Naira To New FX Policy – BDC Chief / Haulage Wanted / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.