Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (319352 Views)

Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by blank(f): 10:22am On May 16, 2015
That swimming pool picture with Olamide is not in his house. It is in Orchid hotel in Lekki.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by harry509: 10:23am On May 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Amen to your prayer bro

Wish u goodluck
tanks sir. God bless urs 2

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by kabaka1: 10:27am On May 16, 2015
tayork:
All lord please remember me o.. we are going to school yet this people out of no where,you made them shine, please even if it rusbish I sing or any talent you give me,help me to discover it so I will shine grin I love the davido house tho

Amen to ur prayer! But dude, in today's world school has gone to backburner as Nigerians/africans are beginning to respect and realize that u can build a very successful career and lifestyle 4 urself no matter ur level of education grin.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Zumibliss(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2015
Good day every one,I am a young man trying to setup a small business of selling pure water packing bag in Benin city,I need a reliable supplier that can guarantee me regular supply of good quality of large amount.If you can contact me for us to make arrange to meet for other discussion on method of payment and delivery to my location. Thanks My number is 07055747248
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Kanmyos(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2015
dat Olamide's crib tho......lukz untidy somhw...buh all d same nice cribz....#TeamHardWorkPays

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Omotayor123(f): 10:33am On May 16, 2015
The price already judge.
Obe to dun.... Davido all d way
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by kabaka1: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
Ayobamms:
Olamide really tried. See as pple dey compare wizkid n davido wey dem rich for their background wth a guy wey be hustler...

Who tell u say wizkid rich from bsckground. No be im hustle pay for his lifestyle 2day. Even if his parents dey rich like davido, do u think dem go fit give am him lifestyle like he rolls 2day?
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by jaydee87(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Uploaded
air force 1 how about a cypher with few guys..
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Nobody: 10:46am On May 16, 2015
peteruuu:
None of the above.

Mine would be better than theirs in Jesus Mighty Name.
Amen!
#BasedOnBelieve

faith + prayer - work = 0
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Emac(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2015
Damn at OP u are just looking for cheap front page.. most of those pix aint their cribs ooo.. u just gathered random pix that features d celeb and say its there crib.. oo.. one of the house there belongs to Genevieve's parent.. that she built. the pix in which WizKid was laying on the bed was for a show he went outside nigeria where he lounged and lodged. the only concrete pix is davido's .. as for olamide that's his rented crib and car also.. the other pix along which he featured are just trips and shows he went to catch.. in Dubai, Malaysia and also nig etc.. its always important that ur in formations are valid and of truth .. smh
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by tayork(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
kabaka1:

Amen to ur prayer! But dude, in today's world school has gone to backburner as Nigerians/africans are beginning to respect and realize that u can build a very successful career and lifestyle 4 urself no matter ur level of education grin.

Yea you right bt no matter what, you will still need school
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by tottinova: 11:00am On May 16, 2015
I choose my 350 thousand per year house in Awka grin
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by DozieInc(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
young nig**** doin big thingz, am inspired, my own dey come

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by wendy60ohm(f): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
grin
seedorfg:
seeing all makes one jelous more #walkoutathread*headbow
seedorfg:
seedorfg:

Lol
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
Ayobamms:
Olamide really tried. See as pple dey compare wizkid n davido wey dem rich for their background wth a guy wey be hustler...
Gud, olamide really tried... Do you guys think is easy for someone to move from zero to hero.... Olamide came from poor family but he still built that kind house some NL still dey vex..... Hustler Pays...
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by 400billionman: 11:14am On May 16, 2015
Jennimma:
Davido's crib making brain cool

Davido takes it all. Magnificent from the outside.

Wizkid tried in his interiors but his is a small house.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by legacyint: 11:17am On May 16, 2015
Davido's crib all d way,olamide's crib for me na low cost house d civil servant 's ideal home.my humble opinion. undecided
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2015
Davido's crib is the best
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by CHIGAMEZU: 11:51am On May 16, 2015
money is good
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by ehiabj(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Olamide and Baby mama chilling in their N38 million naira house in lekki

Rea estate+ Construction + Oil & Gas
www.wincitygroup.com

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Holyfield1(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2015
juniormusa:
Wizkidayo all the long

Guys vote for TOHPAHZ as miss nairaland!
What's the date...I swear this Tohpahz is very charming nd real unlyk that Twaci........Iffa hear anyone sayinq ''VOTE TWACI!!!!!!!''....Oya straight to the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by juniormusa(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
What's the date...I swear this Tohpahz is very charming nd real unlyk that Twaci........Iffa hear anyone sayinq ''VOTE TWACI!!!!!!!''....Oya straight to the lagoon
Hahahaha lolzz true talk bro.. cheesy cheesy
It's on Monday ohh grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by airmark(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2015
Has Olamide moved from his magodo rented apartment? most pics here are not from their own apartments. OP served wrong story.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by dwayni: 12:15pm On May 16, 2015
Am I the only who think the girl in the pool with Olamide looks like Davido with boobs.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Rick9(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2015
Nice one working on my entertainment career join you guys soon. Ciao
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by Holyfield1(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2015
juniormusa:

Hahahaha lolzz true talk bro.. cheesy cheesy
It's on Monday ohh grin
How to vote?
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
It shows that Olamide didn't acquire that house through mortgage companies or using bank credit.

Moderate and okay for him and his family that what matters.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by FuckYou: 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
buygala:
Olamide's crib tho angry...... Improvement really needed.... sensible dudes get good cribs before getting big cars embarassed

*nuffsaid smiley

*Airforce1's crib loading from No.5 Ayangba Market Road, Mushin embarassed
how much is d car .how much is house.. Only God knows who gave u that foolish law. For ur info those pics are wrong..
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by magdatyk(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2015
they are all fine and nice,moba onire yo kire temi na le temi lowo
Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by juniormusa(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
How to vote?
Don't worry u'll see everything on Monday just be online that day

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by tevinsolt: 1:31pm On May 16, 2015
Nigerian architecture is really bad, the houses be looking like a vampire sanctuary. let some natural light into the house. Nigerian architectures need to up their game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.