Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Eviction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Eviction (338 Views)

Group Ask Ambode To Retract Eviction Notice To Waterfront Settlers / Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Can A Landlord Redraw An Eviction Letter After Going To The Court?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eviction by samsynthesisl(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2015
Good morning lawyer,my friend live In a room apartment and his money got due in the month of January.He lost his phone in the same and he was not able to contact the caretaker which also happens to be a lawyer,he went to his office thrice but he did not see him.Last week tuesday the caretaker came to the house wit a police office and some people and they packed all his belongings,no notice was issued to my friend and there was no traces if it was the court that gave them the order.My friend went to station and lodge complain. And the lawyer was invited so the lawyer said he told them in court that my friend locked the house for six months and that he was not able to access the house.Sir can court give an order of eviction within 7days if the house is locked 4 7days?‎What is the requirements of the law of constitution b4 the court will pack a tenants property? Is it 6months lock up or 3 month.Bcus most caretakers just manipulate their way using the judicial process inorder to evict tenants and accommodate new ones.i need your help room
Re: The Eviction by write2obi(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2015
I believe you are not giving us the original version of this story, how can your rent be due since january and you have not renewed it . Coming to your question: his notice has to be according to his mode of payment. Is it yearly, 6month or monthly?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ready To Use Shops/offices In Ikota Complex VGC Lekki, Going For N7m Each! / 2bedroom 3bedroom /self con lekki axis ajah oniru v.iOgba Iju Okare Alausa Ikeja / 2 Room Self Contain Or 2 Bedroom Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.