Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Earnestly Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Earnestly Need A Job (1129 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earnestly Need A Job by ThatITguru(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2015
Good day Sir,

I presume you are having your weekend rest.

I am a graduate from the University of Port Harcourt, a B. Eng holder in electrical and electronic engineering.

My ability to cope under pressure and produce positive results within a short period of time earned me a track record of success.
I have expertise in IT infrastructure and network architecture inholding great troubleshooting and computing skills.

My awards and certifications include

NYSC State Award Honours (2013)
ISPON Certification in HSE 1 & 2
Best Intern (2010)
*Currently on my COMPTIA A+ certification

My flexible nature and ability to grab new skills easily gives me an edge when placed in a new environment.

Time is going and am not getting any younger.

I just need a shot to prove myself.
God willing you will be proud that you made a decision of making a genius out of me.

My email is benmustwin@gmail.com
(I can attach my resume for your perusal on request)

Anticipating your positive response.
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by Sexychristeen(f): 9:00am On May 16, 2015
ThatITguru:
Good day Sir,

I presume you are having your weekend rest.

I am a graduate from the University of Port Harcourt, a B. Eng holder in electrical and electronic engineering.

My ability to cope under pressure and produce positive results within a short period of time earned me a track record of success.
I have expertise in IT infrastructure and network architecture inholding great troubleshooting and computing skills.

My awards and certifications include

NYSC State Award Honours (2013)
ISPON Certification in HSE 1 & 2
Best Intern (2010)
*Currently on my COMPTIA A+ certification

My flexible nature and ability to grab new skills easily gives me an edge when placed in a new environment.

Time is going and am not getting any younger.

I just need a shot to prove myself.
God willing you will be proud that you made a decision of making a genius out of me.

My email is benmustwin@gmail.com
(I can attach my resume for your perusal on request)

Anticipating your positive response.

Dont we all......
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by ThatITguru(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Dont we all......

angry
Wish you all the best too.
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by obiak4(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
bro just send your resume to any coy u fancy working with or better still come follow on my tour to bayelsa state
packing my bags let go there
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by Nobody: 9:29am On May 16, 2015
I
obiak4:
bro just send your resume to any coy u fancy working with or better still come follow on my tour to bayelsa state

Lol
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by ThatITguru(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2015
obiak4:

What's happening in by

Any opportunity?

My bag is already on my back
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by kennethkaycee(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2015
Naso, brov but it all starts with we as youths to change our PARADIGM
Paradigm is the habitual way of life of people passed down from one generation to another.
Most of us youths do not dare new things, we miss out on great opportunities cos we are afraid.
and FEAR which is an acronym for
F- false
E- evidence
A- appearing
R- real
Only if most Nairalanders will try dig in on every information they come across rather than shout "SCAM" on sight of every details you find here.
This forum was designed to help people, though I'm not saying people with bad motives ain't here.
Well to cut the story short, Nigeria is a homeland full of opportunities, find the right pack for yourself, for pointers, you can read through my topics and if you need guidance, see my signature for my contact.
Thanks for reading and see you at the TOP!

Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by ThatITguru(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Naso, brov but it all starts with we as youths to change our PARADIGM
Paradigm is the habitual way of life of people passed down from one generation to another.
Most of us youths do not dare new things, we miss out on great opportunities cos we are afraid.
and FEAR which is an acronym for
F- false
E- evidence
A- appearing
R- real
Only if most Nairalanders will try dig in on every information they come across rather than shout "SCAM" on sight of every details you find here.
This forum was designed to help people, though I'm not saying people with bad motives ain't here.
Well to cut the story short, Nigeria is a homeland full of opportunities, find the right pack for yourself, for pointers, you can read through my topics and if you need guidance, see my signature for my contact.
Thanks for reading and see you at the TOP!

Thanks bro.
I welcome all suggestions and Ideas.
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by obiak4(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2015
ThatITguru:

What's happening in by
Any opportunity?
My bag is already on my back
hell yea wanna create my own opputunity am a TOUR-IST
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by ThatITguru(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2015
obiak4:

hell yea wanna create my own opputunity am a TOUR-IST

Aii
smiley

As far as we are not trekking I will give it a thought
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by obiak4(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2015
ThatITguru:

Aii smiley
As far as we are not trekking I will give it a thought
trekking fa hell no am going to the annual Amassoma Seigbein Festival in bayelsa state want to enjoy maself before I die bro live is too short am on exploration bro
Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by lorddubic: 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
REQUIREMENTS:

OND
2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: ABULEGBA, MEIRAN, IYANA IPAJA.

Re: I Earnestly Need A Job by ThatITguru(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2015
obiak4:

trekking fa hell no am going to the
annual Amassoma Seigbein Festival in bayelsa state
want to enjoy maself before I die bro live is too short am on exploration bro

Boss that's a good one.. smiley
Maybe I will accompany you in your next exploration

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Working With A Research Firm / Oil & Gas Recruitment At Rainoil Limited (4 Positions) / Jumia Free Business Opportunity Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.