Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! (552 Views)

The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! by dammyjay93(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2015
From what I gathered, over 150 tickets were allegedly sold by Arik for an aircraft that can't take up to that number of passengers. So after delaying flights without apologies, they threw open the doors of the aircraft for the survival of the fittest, Molue style.... Lol! You see the Oyibo man to your right laughing? He must find this hilarious! More photos after the cut...

Re: Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! by Nobody: 10:05am On May 16, 2015
they should just shut down the airline
Re: Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! by 175(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2015
Terrible! STC I swear!
Re: Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 16, 2015
What kind of nonsense is this?

It's only in Nigeria that such trash is tolerated. Gosh!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See How A Customer Replied MTN (Pics) / Send Me To Heaven' Phone Game Has Been Banned By Apple, / Phyno Gets A New Ride..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.