Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Beauty And The Beast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beauty And The Beast (1046 Views)

Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure / Beauty And The Sex Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And The Beast by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2015
lekwanu Adams Oshomole oooo>>>>>> lol this girl na pure Diamond digger... lol
but shun, this is the reason why Igbo people says, Nwoke Adighi Aka nka (Men dont get old)... omo as long as mocheda is involved, i can marry Nicki Minaj even if im uglier than Birdman

Re: Beauty And The Beast by Chubhie: 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
mryoungdon:

lekwanu Adams Oshomole oooo>>>>>> lol this girl na pure Diamond digger... lol
but shun, this is the reason why Igbo people says, Nwoke Adighi Aka nka (Men dont get old)... omo as long as mocheda is involved, i can marry Nicki Minaj even if im uglier than Birdman
You underestimate the agile and potency of osho baba third leg. For all I care, Osho maybe a beast unleashed in bed hence, the beauty fell for him. I've studied osho right from his days as labour leader and how aggressive and stubborn he can be.

How, transfer that energy loaded with aggression to bedmatics and figure the rest.
Re: Beauty And The Beast by KanwuliaJara: 8:39pm On May 16, 2015
EDO must ALWAYS play INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE!
Muchechecheche!

Na who say ASSSSHAWO nor be work? wink

GO AND DIE!!!!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby / Shocking: 3 Generations Of A Family Dies During Botched Delivery Of A Baby [phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.