Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pls Help . My Hubby Is Mad At Me For The Below Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help . My Hubby Is Mad At Me For The Below Reason (1057 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Please Help A Sister Out,hubby Is Making Life Miserable To Me / Help! I Think My Elder Sister's Hubby Is Duping Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help . My Hubby Is Mad At Me For The Below Reason by OEmiohe: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
s lady from my church asked me for assistance. here is her story
she was driven out of her sister house in Lagos becos she had a misunderstanding with her sister. to make matters worst she has been looking for a job but to no avail, she had to go and stay with one of her relative from her village. when I saw her I asked to said me her CV so that I also assist her in getting a job . just yesterday she called me and send she wanted to see me, so I asked her to come. she came to ask me for some abt to go back to her village in order to get her certificate in order to apply for s navy job. but unfortunately I explained to her that I was not working st the moment I am only a housewife for now becos I have a four month old baby. then she told me she just got a job but she has to nt much on her to resume. so I gave part of the money i made from my first sales of the bizness I just started which my husband financed.

when my hubby came back from work and I told me, I expected he will be glad I showed love to someone in needed instead he was so mad at me.

pls did I do wrong I want to know pls. kindly give me your advice
Re: Pls Help . My Hubby Is Mad At Me For The Below Reason by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Girl, if u take another look at what's happening in Nigeria, you will know the reason why everyone is angry.
I believe it's probably because she's not a relative, just someone from church that's why he's mad and with the rate of scammers now..hmm

Just explain to him (please don't shout, go easy), allow him understand your reasons and remind him that givers never lack.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help . My Hubby Is Mad At Me For The Below Reason by eyinjuege: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
I know you were trying to be nice, but your husband shouldn't be faulted for getting angry.

Only God knows how hard he hustled to get you money to finance your business, and the very first sales you make you give it out. Have you paid back the capital from the business?

Nope which means the business is still not yet close to standing on its feet.

I guarantee you that if you continue this way, within 3months, your business will be run to the ground.
No be curse o

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help . My Hubby Is Mad At Me For The Below Reason by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
OEmiohe:
s lady from my church asked me for assistance. here is her story
she was driven out of her sister house in Lagos becos she had a misunderstanding with her sister. to make matters worst she has been looking for a job but to no avail, she had to go and stay with one of her relative from her village. when I saw her I asked to said me her CV so that I also assist her in getting a job . just yesterday she called me and send she wanted to see me, so I asked her to come. she came to ask me for some abt to go back to her village in order to get her certificate in order to apply for s navy job. but unfortunately I explained to her that I was not working st the moment I am only a housewife for now becos I have a four month old baby. then she told me she just got a job but she has to nt much on her to resume. so I gave part of the money i made from my first sales of the bizness I just started which my husband financed.
when my hubby came back from work and I told me, I expected he will be glad I showed love to someone in needed instead he was so mad at me.
pls did I do wrong I want to know pls. kindly give me your advice

I can understand why the guy is upset. Considering it is the first proceeds from the business he helped you start.

I will advise not to make a habit of it as sometimes debtors are more of a headache than the good deed you were trying to do which leaves you in a tight spot. My rule is never to borrow out what i cannot write-off.

However look at it this way: from the little you had, you gave someone in need, God has seen your generousity and am sure it would not go un-blessed. Some seeds are sown in the most unlikely of places. Take it as your good deed /tithe.

Meanwhile, find how to placate the hubby.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wardrobe Essentials : 11 Steps To Building A Wardrobe In A Way You Never Did! / Mistakes We Make About Money / How To Concieve A Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.