Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Check Out The Most Inspiring Song Every Hustler Needs To Listen To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out The Most Inspiring Song Every Hustler Needs To Listen To (771 Views)

6ix Music Albums I Can't Wait To Listen On My Boom J8 / Start 2016 With This Inspiring Song : WAY MAKER By SINACH / The Most Inspiring Worship Song Yet - Without You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Inspiring Song Every Hustler Needs To Listen To by 360musicng(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
Udochukwu Nwaneri Known better by his stage name Crossmatt makes his debut on 36omusicng with an inspiring tune titled Eko-Lagos-Nig. The song is about struggles so far not just in Lagos but Nigeria, Africa and the World in general. Its something that will up lift the spirit and inspire the young. Download, Listen and enjoy.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/19390

Follow him on twitter @isurboycross

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption / Apparently Drake Isn’t Done With Meek Mill, Taking It To The Music Festival / Music: Flexy D - Mo Gbona.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.