Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Have Just Been Scammed... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Just Been Scammed... (6162 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed By Airtel / I Want To Buy A Phone But I Have Just 40k / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by luthorcorp: 8:50pm On May 16, 2015
lmao,so i now have a partner in falling maga.....cant 4get how a dude stripped me off 24k.....it would have been 25k but i used the 1k 4 transport fair to d bank where i sent it...afterwards his fone no became non existing.....
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Chuksworld(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
Always read resellers reviews before patronising any seller.
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by bunmioguns(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2015
bolaji3071:
Op search for Bunmioguns, he is very honest & trusted. Have bought mb countless time from him via transfer. He has been tested & trusted.

Thanks for the mention bro...

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Domwiz4all(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by unilagfreshest(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
networkrecharg:
GUY THERE NOTHING LIKE GREED THERE.
U ARE JUST UNPATRIOTIC. I WONDER WHAT U ARE DOING ON NL. THE GUYT NEEDS OUR HELP AND U ARE THERE BLAMING HIM AS THOUGH U DO NOT BARGAIN IN THE MARKET.

PLEASE LETS TRACK AND DISGRACE THE OWNER OF THIS NUMBER..... THE DATA SCAMMER 07066397330
THANKS.

Thanks bro, nd frm others hav learnt my mistake, 2 wrongs dnt always make a right. Nd trust is expensive dnt giv it to cheap ppl.
pls help report d no.Thanks.
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by boladez(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
networkrecharg:
MY POINTBIS HE FOUND CHEAPER JUST LIKE U AND I DESIRE LESS EXPENSIVE THINGS, HENCE WE WILL ALWAYS BARGAIN TO GET THE CHEAPEST.

IT WAS JUST UNFORTUNATE DAT HE WAS SCAMED.

D VICTIM CAME HERE FOR BOTH MORAL SUPPOERT N ALSO TO CREATE AWARWNESS.

BE UR BROTHERS KEEPER.
D

I understand you sir but my Own points are

1. Cheapest is not best. Always go for authentic transactions.
2. I cant give him moral support but I will support him making noise to expose the thief and also make other people aware that cheapest is risky. I agree with your position of creating awareness however
3. Anyone who comes to equity must come with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by unilagfreshest(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2015
Thanks. Here is his pin. 5515a983.. Lesson learnt, bt I will show him am a tru son of ijebu land.
a fenu fera bi abebe,
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by networkrecharg: 11:16pm On May 16, 2015
u are getting the point ... expose the criminal
1. Cheapest is the best because u dont know the outcome.
a. Bcause u cant know a failed outcome and still go for a cheap stuff (value is zero at such point)
2. coming with clean hand...Nobody is totally free of faults or sin. But i am bad if my evil is more thank yours or i am evil if i am caught. U know that without A LAW, there will be NO CRIME.
3. u can give moral support by telling him a simple SORRY

boladez:

I understand you sir but my Own points are

1. Cheapest is not best. Always go for authentic transactions.
2. I cant give him moral support but I will support him making noise to expose the thief and also make other people aware that cheapest is risky. I agree with your position of creating awareness however
3. Anyone who comes to equity must come with clean hands

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by boladez(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2015
networkrecharg:
u are getting the point ... expose the criminal
1. Cheapest is the best because u dont know the outcome.
a. Bcause u cant know a failed outcome and still go for a cheap stuff (value is zero at such point)
2. coming with clean hand...Nobody is totally free of faults or sin. But i am bad if my evil is more thank yours or i am evil if i am caught. U know that without A LAW, there will be NO CRIME.
3. u can give moral support by telling him a simple SORRY

We agree on exposing the criminal

but I am a business owner and the under cutting of businesses is what kills any investment, I will not do it. I once took my car to the garage where I bought it. One of their staff was willing to fix it at less than half the price and he asked me to go to his own personal workshop outside. I was mad at him because he is cheating the coy that employed him and pays his salary, trained him, provides the infrastructure for him to thrive etc. As a business owner that is a no no for me. I still hold the belief that cheapest is not best. Many stolen cars will be offered to people at less than half the actual market price. My advice when you are shopping for cheap , shop legally e.g between the service providers ( compare Airtel with Etisalat and GLO) not from hackers and disloyal staff. How would you feel if u invested millions and your staff uses your facilities to steal your business?

You can have clean hands if you consistently strive to do the right thing at all times but free to make mistakes. You dont know me but if you knew me , I am very principled and I get insulted a lot for not behaving like a typical nigerian. Your maxim of "everyone is in sin" is incorrect some of us still live above board.

I cant tell him sorry at all because there is the rule of action and reaction, action and consequence.

4 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by nobledeals(f): 11:56pm On May 16, 2015
unilagfreshest:
Thanks. Here is his pin. 5515a983.. Lesson learnt, bt I will show him am a tru son of ijebu land.
a fenu fera bi abebe,

ow since you know what you wanted to do, you didn't need to come to the forum for advice

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by kelvine(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2015
Please Surveyprof can you teach me how to run an online check by just knowing the phone number. Exactly what you just did here.

surveyProf:

Becareful when next you want to buy data, always look @ for feedback frm other buyers, before you part with your money or better still buy frm service providers.
His Gsm numbers: 07066397330, whatassp number: 08169614199, 08078027338 email address: Gabcosgabcos@gmail.com, Twitter handle: DeejayGabcos "his pictures are der" Facebook user name: Gabcos Toh Phrosh, his pictures are der too.

Finally, possible names, Adekunle Ciroma, Adebayo Opeyemi, Yetunde Abegunde (female name grin)
Post his nairaland user name, let me run a test and match d info.

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by adedolapo4(m): 1:18am On May 17, 2015
unilagfreshest:
I run 2 u guys 4 help, got a link on nairaland that he sells data, he sells Mtn 1.5gb for 750. I sent him 750 dis mornin nd since den he has been cuttin my call. pls guys help out on solutions 2 get my money back. his no is 07066397330.Thanks.

if I call you Odoyo dem go shout... 750naira for 1.5Gb??
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by nuelski10: 1:23am On May 17, 2015
See another one
https://www.nairaland.com/2318734/5-gb-1200-10-gb
Mods pls ban dis scammer

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by xtervaganza(m): 5:51am On May 17, 2015
Folakeme:
This Op sef,aw is it possible to sell 1.5gb for #750 undecided
Well,if u wanna buy,I sell 5gb for #1000 n I won't cut ur call,I will cut my sim n throw it away
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by ignis: 6:34am On May 17, 2015
This is a result of greediness
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Chuksworld(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2015
MTN 1GB FROM RELIABLE RESELLERS GOES FROM 1200 TO 1400. ANYTHING LESS COULD LIKELY BE SCAM. You can follow the link on my signature for reliable deal
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by emamos: 7:58am On May 17, 2015
nobledeals:

ow since you know what you wanted to do, you didn't need to come to the forum for advice
seconded.. He s just braggin
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Rooneyboy(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2015
gidjah:
Contact one Ajiroba next time, he is very genuine, I buy 1gig for 1,200 from him and still use it till date .08035448544.once again I trust him.pls be careful wit thus evil reps on this forum. I almost lost my z30 money to one local devil recently.

U still a learnerer , I sell @ 1,100

Check out my thread on my signature
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by ideykwum: 9:56am On May 17, 2015
The OP is definitely a scammer too! He wanted to cheat the network provider and got cheated in the process! There is no honour amongst thieves!

redcliff:
Thats what you get when you are being greedy..buy your data from your network provider. Simple! You got served

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Baroba(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2015
The guy lost money and people are busy rubbing it in, this could be anybody.. Guy sorry, seek out honest sellers with repute next time..

It takes a low life individual to defraud some one of paltry 750 bucks..
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by yyffkbhp: 11:05am On May 17, 2015
Winrar 5.20 Final free download full version

What's New in Version five.20 Final:
Version 5.20

1. If Windows User Account management prevents extracting or archiving
commands to form files in system protected folders, WinRAR makes an attempt
to start its another copy with administrator privileges to finish
the operation. it's necessary to substantiate privileges elevation
in response to User Account management prompt to permit such second
WinRAR copy to run.

winrar free download full version 64 bit
winrar free download full version crack
winrar free download full version 32 bit
winrar free download full version xp free download
winrar free download full version filehippo
winrar free download full version for windows 7
winrar free download full version for windows 7 with key
winrar free download full version for windows vista 32 bit

Download link hare click to this link:
http://www.jinfan.info/2015/02/winrar-520-final-free-download-full.html

Facebook link hare click to this link:
https://www.facebook.com/Winrar5.20Finalfreedownloadfullversion

http://www.jinfan.info/
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by guyANDROID1: 12:40pm On May 17, 2015
Guys, i added the scammer bbm pin.. . Seems his location is China. Hmmm scammer operating bank account in Nigeria from abroad. His pin is 5515a983
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
Here in futa its btw #200-#400 for 2gb....sorry for ur loss tho!
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by willian10: 2:45pm On May 17, 2015
redcliff:
Thats what you get when you are being greedy..buy your data from your network provider. Simple! You got served
network providers do scam as well, e.g Airtel 2gb data isn't upto 1.5gb, buying from resellers isn't bad, iz just dat u should read pples review
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by keandre: 3:24pm On May 17, 2015
Mtn 1.5gb for 750naira,so people still buy data nowadays
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by keandre: 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
ideykwum:
[s]The OP is definitely a scammer too! He wanted to cheat the network provider and got cheated in the process! There is no honour amongst thieves![/s]

If selling 10mb for 100naira,260mb for 1,000naira aint highway robbery,i dnt know what is

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by keandre: 3:28pm On May 17, 2015
luthorcorp:
lmao,so i now have a partner in falling maga.....cant 4get how a dude stripped me off 24k.....it would have been 25k but i used the 1k 4 transport fair to d bank where i sent it...afterwards his fone no became non existing.....
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
boladez:

We agree on exposing the criminal

but I am a business owner and the under cutting of businesses is what kills any investment, I will not do it. I once took my car to the garage where I bought it. One of their staff was willing to fix it at less than half the price and he asked me to go to his own personal workshop outside. I was mad at him because he is cheating the coy that employed him and pays his salary, trained him, provides the infrastructure for him to thrive etc. As a business owner that is a no no for me. I still hold the belief that cheapest is not best. Many stolen cards will be offered to people at less than half the actual market price. My advice when you are shopping for cheap , shop legally e.g between the service providers not from hackers and disloyal staff. How would you feel if u invested millions and your staff uses your facilities to steal your business?

You can have clean hands if you consistently strive to do the right thing at all times but free to make mistakes. You dont know me but if you knew me , I am very principled and I get insulted a lot for not behaving like a typical nigerian. You maxim of everyone is in sin is incorrect some of us still live above board.

I cant tell him sorry at all because there is the rule of action and reaction, action and consequence.

You just expressed my sentiments word for word.re is the decorum in this count
Re: Have Just Been Scammed... by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 17, 2015
Domwiz4all:
He is a professional scammer, here is his website link http://gabloaded.mobile.web.tr/site/publicForumTopicsRead.aspx?forumId=74811&topicId=383099

Men, the gbagauns of people that gave testimonies on that website is staggering.

That guy is truly a professional scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 4mb On Airtel With Just N10 / Twitter Comment Gone wrong (hilarious) Photos / Unboxing Pictures Of The Itel It556

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.