Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Simple 5 Step Secret On How To Make Money On Nairaland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple 5 Step Secret On How To Make Money On Nairaland. (475 Views)

Simple 5 Essential Steps To Help Your Financial Future In 2016 / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals / Secret On How To Be An Export Broker And Make Millions With Empty Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple 5 Step Secret On How To Make Money On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2015
Nairaland as we (You and I) have come to know it is a meeting ground for scammers, professionals and business startups. It’s a place where people come to solve their problems knowing that they are bound to get divergent views on the particular challenge that they have made public.
A lot of us go to Nairaland to have fun, gist and date, but come to Nairaland to make money and How is what I am about to reveal to you in my 5 page report that will change how you make use of Nairaland and turn you into a money maker within the shortest possible time.

The process of making money on Nairaland is actually a very simple one and even a novice can understand what I am trying to say.
Re: Simple 5 Step Secret On How To Make Money On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:01am On May 17, 2015
Problems! Problems!! Problems!!!

Problems are hidden opportunities which when solved can bring relief to the person who had been challenged while making whoever was responsible for solving the said problem a consultant in such matters. Mind you, depending on the problem also, you can become an instant millionaire as a problem solver. Imagine finding the cure for HIV. Just try to visualize that you could actually be the scientist who finally brings a lasting solution to the AIDS epidemic and I tell you banks will look for you. Making money on Nairaland follows this same procedure.

Before SEUN Started Nairaland, I guess there was a very high demand for online communities, back then internet existed without much fun like you find now with a fraction of Nairalanders effectively dealing with a posted topic and by this very fact I can confidently say that SEUN dealt with the problem before him so many years ago.

Making money on Nairaland is not far from the idea of solving other people's problems here on Nairaland. I know the professionals are already doing the best that they can in trying to help the newbies in the house, but we can still do more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy From Amazon, Delivery In Nigeria. / Sale Of USB Flash Drives At Cheapest Price... / Power Solutions For Mobile Operators And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.