Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens (1007 Views)

Game Of Thrones To End At Season Eight / Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / The Originals Season 3 Premiere On 1st Of October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by chinkorieyahoo: 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
HBO’s hit TV series, Game of Thrones would premiere on Nigerian screens on Monday, May 18, 2015 courtesy cable TV, DStv.

According to reports, DStv’s channel, M-Net Edge, will premiere the series’ first season on its station from Monday May 18, 2015 to Friday May 22, 2015 at 10:00pm.

The series second season is expected to follow suit on Monday May 25, 2015 and end on Friday May 29, 2015.

The third season kicks off on Monday, June 1, 2015 to end on Friday, June 5, 2015 while the fourth and fifth seasons kick off on June 8, 2015 – June 12, 2015 and June 15 – June 19, 2015 respectively.

Speaking on the launch of the series, Regional Director, M-Net West Africa, Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu said; “Game of Thrones is a series that displays nudity, sex, violence and strong language. We were required to meet specific regulatory and censorship criteria before introducing it in Nigeria. It is as a result of this that we have positioned the series to air between 10:00pm to 12 midnight for its duration. We also strongly encourage parents to activate the parental control feature on their decoders.”

See more at: http://happenings.com.ng/?p=35457

Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by sammieblaize: 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
Quite sad that something this old is just coming to Nigeria.... its in season 4 right now
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by ApexTitan(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2015
[img][/img]
sammieblaize:
Quite sad that something this old is just coming to Nigeria.... its in season 4 right now

Season 4 ke. You mean 5.
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by sammieblaize: 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
ApexTitan:
[img][/img]

Season 4 ke. You mean 5.
I'm in 4... Don't tease me with 5 especially with the leaked episodes i heard about in 5
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by kay9(m): 1:49am On May 17, 2015
sammieblaize:

Perhaps you should have said I'm in...
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by Nobody: 2:06am On May 17, 2015
Game of thrones, u win or u die!!! av missed it
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by DEIFIED(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Kai, i missed this series like seriously, i stop at seaon 2. Smh
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by duduade: 8:32pm On May 18, 2015
sammieblaize:
season five..
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by Nobody: 6:59am On May 19, 2015
when did season 5 premiere cus the last season I watched Robb and his mother with his pregnant wife was murdered
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by Nobody: 1:19am On May 21, 2015
mistytohcute:
when did season 5 premiere cus the last season I watched Robb and his mother with his pregnant wife was murdered

I just watched Season 5 Episode 5 on Monday. Nigeria's Adewale Agbaje was introduced in Episode 5.

By the way, GOT is getting more and more annoying and exciting at the same time.
Re: Wow! Game Of Thrones To Premiere On Nigerian Screens by Nobody: 6:21am On May 21, 2015
cnario:

I just watched Season 5 Episode 5 on Monday. Nigeria's Adewale Agbaje was introduced in Episode 5.

By the way, GOT is getting more and more annoying and exciting at the same time.
OK, I will download the season 5

(1) (Reply)

See How Popular US TV Series "Family Guy" Depicted Nigeria On Their Show (photo) / Rick And Morty...the Best Animated Show! / Exclusive!!! Cynthia Morgan Takes Fake Boobs Test On HFtv Africa ‎"DA CHAT‬"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.