Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly (852 Views)

FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion / 30% Interest On N450, 000 Loan / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by mrwilson(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2015
Greetings investors.
Our company is a fresh oil company which will soon start operating very soon.
if you're looking for a profitable means of investment, you are oblige to come across our investment opportunity that offers 30% interest of investors capital monthly.

we can arrange for your lawyer to meet with our lawyer to sign an agreement to ensure your monthly interest.
if interested, call 08135299348 or send a mail to resurgentcrude@gmail.com.
Re: Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by Teeneyo(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2015
Wat is d minimum investment.

1 Like

Re: Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by mrwilson(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2015
Teeneyo:
Wat is d minimum investment.
1 million naira is our minimum.
Re: Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by poshpappy(m): 4:44am On May 17, 2015
where are you located and how soon will you start?
Re: Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by mrwilson(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2015
poshpappy:
we will start as soon as we get the tagetted numbers of investors. if you're really willing to invest, then our remaining tagetted investors will be two. We are located at warri.
Re: Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by mrwilson(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
poshpappy:
we will start as soon as we get the tagetted numbers of investors. if you're really willing to invest, then our remaining tagetted investors will be two. We are located at warri. you can also call my number.
Thanks
Re: Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly by emperoracro(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2015
I deal with marketing and distribution of Agricultural products including Palm oil, Garri and plantains. I buy in other states where these products are produced enmass and sell in Lagos and other bigger states. Expected ROI is about 8-20% Weekly. Currently i need people interested in the business, i will willingly guide such people in the business,until they know all that's involved. Transportation is no issue as i have my own bus. Interested persons should contact me on +2348136909187 (WhatsApp and calls). Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W / Would It Be Ok If I Show You How To Increase Your Bank Account Size In 72 Hrs? / Exclusively For Wine Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.