Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Live Life But Watch Your Back - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Live Life But Watch Your Back (592 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did / Live Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Life But Watch Your Back by diraxclusive(f): 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
It was a beautiful sunny day in school, the sun came too early I thought.
I sat under the mango tree waiting for my friend Angela. She was a brilliant girl and was never late for school.
I always loved a little gossip before lectures, which I called the serious business of the day.
Few hours gone and still no sign of Angela yet. " I guess I must have wronged the spirit of gossip today" I said. So I carried on with the business of the day and promised to check on Angela after School.
She was sad, in shock and heartbroken. Not the the kind of heartbreak you get when your "love story" failed, but she has... see more http://diraxclusive..com/2015/03/live-life-but-watch-your-back.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Your Art Matters... © The Tea Digestive / The Craziness Of Nigerian Mums / 30 Days Of Poetry, Day26 "Women Dont Know What They Want" Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.