Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. (1265 Views)

Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:56pm On May 16, 2015
Nigerian sensational singer, Davido has joined the league of Nigerian Celeb baby daddy.

He just welcomed a daughter with a lady named Sophie Momodu.

Yesterday, Davido shared this photo of a hand holding a baby, it was his own way letting y'all know what is happening to him without saying much. Yes, he's a dad! This is fact, not rumor! And I hear he's very excited about being a dad. Big congrats to him.

We also hope that the new girlfriend accepts this in good faith and becomes equally overjoyed like we are

Congrats Davido, welcome to the baby daddy club, we have been waiting for you.

Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by smartgenius10(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2015
I dunno wat to say!!

let the mumu below me say wat he/she has to say
Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by Readwarn(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2015
Was expecting a name like O.O.B.O Omo Omo Baba Olowo.
Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by IfyAwazie(f): 8:21pm On May 16, 2015
Waoo
Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by 7footre(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2015
smartgenius10:
I dunno wat to say!!

let the mumu below me say wat he/she has to say
Be nice
This baby father or whatever they call it is really here to stay
Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by Smooyis(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2015
Congratssssssssss
Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by Yustash001(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
Congrats 0.0.B.0....
Re: PHOTO--- DAVIDO Welcomes His First Child. by floragregs(f): 11:22pm On May 16, 2015
Pls that is his sister's baby! Stop spreading lies!

(1) (Reply)

Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Seyi Shay Now Signed Under The Same Label As Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.