Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days (26236 Views)

My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by kristisking(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2015
madgoat:

Okay.. When you go missing, we will wait for two weeks before we declare you missing.... Smmmmhhh undecided
Oloriburuku!Your username said it all.An insane he-goat who needs urgent rehabilitation before you mount sane goats that will give birth to insane kids like you.Ode!You have already lost,I heard your parents are looking for you,that's if you have any.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2015
soe:
see mumu o.

If someone tells you he is going home, and 24hrs after, home calls to ask "pls is he still with you?"... Should we wait for 7days before knowing something is wrong?

Three things are possible:

1. On his way, he got a phone call that invited him somewhere else. .....Solution, let the police request mtn to trace his line.

2. He got home but someone in his home/a close neighbour attacked him and feigns ignorance..... Solution, search his home and his neighbour's surroundings for evidence.

3. He was weyleighed/ambushed on the way home amd taken away by force... .. Solution, beg the police to seek advice/info from the few criminals in their cells. Those guys would tell you who the likely suspects are if you promise to give them special treatment in the cell. It is that easy.

Take my tips seriously.

All the best
bro Africa is not known for doing that kind of investigation and that is best way of investigating.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by ifeomaekol(f): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
SexyFox:
This is not a joke I last saw him on monday morning. We are all looking for him. Mods pls take this to front page.
bt did he say anything abt travelling? God ll protect him frm evil cos this d sceond corps member missing nw.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by cogsej06(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2015
for sure he will be found....Very certain as far as God liveth.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by SexyFox(f): 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
ifeomaekol:
bt did he say anything abt travelling? God ll protect him frm evil cos this d sceond corps member missing nw.
He left the house by 2am in the morning with his nicker only.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
Its rily an unfortunate incident. We work together in d same skool. He actually lodged dat tuesday nite in a hotel wit his elder broda,wit d plan of leaving for owerri d following morning.by midnite, 1.30am he undressed,left wit boxers alone and bolted.jumping d fence.and dat was how he lost his senses.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Frankicent(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
dkronicle:
D guy is busy
Oga how do you no? undecided
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Momcherry(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
vik2or:
Its rily an unfortunate incident. We work together in d same skool. He actually lodged dat tuesday nite in a hotel wit his elder broda,wit d plan of leaving for owerri d following morning.by midnite, 1.30am he undressed,left wit boxers alone and bolted.jumping d fence.and dat was how he lost his senses.

Does the brother smoke weed? Maybe trying to introduce him to it or something?.. Well, may you find him soon..amen
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by emmaliver(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2015
Kingbilo:
MISSING PERSON
A young corper named Marvelous Njoku, serving at Ayodele Schools in Sagamu has been declared missing. He was last seen on Wednesday 13th of May in Sagamu, Ogun State. He is from Owerri in Imo State. Please share this information on your Facebook, Twitter, BBM and Whatsapp.
Share with your friends too.
If you have any information about this young man's whereabouts, kindly contact a nearby police station.
You may be his life saver this day.
Thank You.

Maiyegun General
. Is this guys name Uchenna ??
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by mike404(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2015
andyanders:

May same be your portion. We will be here to also send you RIP and may it come soon. May you NEVER EVER escape such a tragic situation where people will send you RIP.
YOU ARE A BIG PHOOL sad WHO TOLD A BLOCK HEAD LIKE YOU THAT IM AFRAID OF DEATH... DEATH IS INEVITABLE AND YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE IT MUMU
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by mike404(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
andyanders:

May same be your portion. We will be here to also send you RIP and may it come soon. May you NEVER EVER escape such a tragic situation where people will send you RIP.
YOU ARE A BIG PHOOL.. IDIOTA
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by coldFLARES1(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
My wishes and prayers for his safe return. However, it is instructive to, at a time like this, volunteer a piece of advise to corps members: learn to be responsible enough to pay for services, especially transport, rather than see your crested vests, jungle boots or uniform as an entitlement to freebies. Now is not the time for postulations, I would have said . . . . . . .
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by coldFLARES1(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
coldFLARES1:
My wishes and prayers for his safe return. However, it is instructive to, at a time like this, volunteer a piece of advise to corps members: learn to be responsible enough to pay for services, especially transport, rather than see your crested vests, jungle boots or uniform as an entitlement to freebies. Now is not the time for postulations, I would have said . . . . . . .
Sorry, I had not read the accounts of colleagues who said he strayed from an hotel he was lodged with his brother, with only his boxes on, around 2am. That one fit be bluetooth technology, one terrible variant of malaria abi na high fever or igbo smoking induction gone bad.. He should still within 5km radius of that hotel. Make una check well!

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Sorry, I had not read the accounts of colleagues who said he strayed from an hotel he was lodged with his brother, with only his boxes on, around 2am. That one fit be bluetooth technology, one terrible variant of malaria abi na high fever or igbo smoking induction gone bad.. He should still within 5km radius of that hotel. Make una check well!

U tryna to be funny.but ur claims are not true. He's a good xtian. Marvy has bin suffering frm spiritual attacks..he told his elder bro.he didn't talk to nobody else abt it except his elder broda who den came to sagamu to pik him up. It was wen d whole tin hapnd,dat we began to hear som of d tinz he did. Like goin frm church to church,constantly praying@midnights etc...I miss d dude. God wil bring him bak and shame d devil.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2015
No! To answer ur Q. Dey r gud xtians. It was a spiritual attack
Momcherry:

Does the brother smoke weed? Maybe trying to introduce him to it or something?.. Well, may you find him soon..amen
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by ifeomaekol(f): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
SexyFox:

He left the house by 2am in the morning with his nicker only.
2am?, wt his nicker only? And no one cared to ask him where he was goin? Does nysc kw? Was he acting strangely?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by coldFLARES1(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2015
vik2or:

U tryna to be funny.but ur claims are not true. He's a good xtian. Marvy has bin suffering frm spiritual attacks..he told his elder bro.he didn't talk to nobody else abt it except his elder broda who den came to sagamu to pik him up. It was wen d whole tin hapnd,dat we began to hear som of d tinz he did. Like goin frm church to church,constantly praying@midnights etc...I miss d dude. God wil bring him bak and shame d devil.
It is not my remote intention to be funny, even if my comment betray it, depending on how you look at it. Based on the accounts of two of you, which throws up more details and fresh revelations quite different from the Op, i made 3 guesses. Do you really want to blame me? Now that you've added that he's one christian that's been under constant spiritual attacks, do you still want to fault me if i say that was bluetooth technology by native science and that you may well find him within 5km radius of the vicinity of that hotel? Wish u guys luck and next time pls do well to make full disclosures so one doesn't come across as insensitive.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
I apologise. He's actually a frnd.
coldFLARES1:
It is not my remote intention to be funny, even if my comment betray it, depending on how you look at it. Based on the accounts of two of you, which throws up more details and fresh revelations quite different from the Op, i made 3 guesses. Do you really want to blame me? Now that you've added that he's one christian that's been under constant spiritual attacks, do you still want to fault me if i say that was bluetooth technology by native science and that you may well find him within 5km radius of the vicinity of that hotel? Wish u guys luck and next time pls do well to make full disclosures so one doesn't come across as insensitive.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by coldFLARES1(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2015
vik2or:
I apologise. He's actually a frnd.
It's okay! I think I can relate with your grief having witnessed the withdrawal of a junior tribesman in UNIPORT, a bright 300L Chemical Engrg student, who got attacked from his roots. Pray you find him out so he can be promptly rehabilitated.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
smileyamen bro
coldFLARES1:
It's okay! I think I can relate with your grief having witnessed the withdrawal of a junior tribesman in UNIPORT, a bright 300L Chemical Engrg student, who got attacked from his roots. Pray you find him out so he can be promptly rehabilitated.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by dharay99: 8:09pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by madgoat(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
kristisking:
Oloriburuku!Your username said it all.An insane he-goat who needs urgent rehabilitation before you mount sane goats that will give birth to insane kids like you.Ode!You have already lost,I heard your parents are looking for you,that's if you have any.

Chai..... See as e dey pepper you grin grin grin
U better calm down before u give urself stroke grin grin grin
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by jaydee87(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2015
vik2or:
what about his brother what did he say, the vicinity should be combed.... he might still be somewhere close...
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2015
He's bin found. Currently admitted in osuth.I saw him.you nid to hear dis guys story!!! Wow! What a great God we serve!
Kingbilo:
MISSING PERSON
A young corper named Marvelous Njoku, serving at Ayodele Schools in Sagamu has been declared missing. He was last seen on Wednesday 13th of May in Sagamu, Ogun State. He is from Owerri in Imo State. Please share this information on your Facebook, Twitter, BBM and Whatsapp.
Share with your friends too.
If you have any information about this young man's whereabouts, kindly contact a nearby police station.
You may be his life saver this day.
Thank You.

Maiyegun General

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Kingbilo(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2015
vik2or:
He's bin found. Currently admitted in osuth.I saw him.you nid to hear dis guys story!!! Wow! What a great God we serve!

Wow! Thank goodness! What happened?
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by June24th: 2:00pm On May 19, 2015
vik2or:

So wat happened to him naw? Thank God for answered prayers
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2015
He stil can't recollect wat rily went wrong wit him..he's stil not rily himself.as we hear he was retrieved frm a flowing river. He returned to owerri di morning.
June24th:

So wat happened to him naw? Thank God for answered prayers
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by June24th: 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
vik2or:
He stil can't recollect wat rily went wrong wit him..he's stil not rily himself.as we hear he was retrieved frm a flowing river. He returned to owerri di morning.

Jeeeeeeez!!! retrieved from a river?? Thank God he's found..
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by vik2or(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2015
D funny tin is he fled d hospital in d midnite.completely unclad n headed for ikenne road.thankGod d staffs thr noticed on time n embarked on a search and found him.he had to be drugged b4 allowed to travel in an ambulance to owerri.
June24th:

Jeeeeeeez!!! retrieved from a river?? Thank God he's found..
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2015
any news yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.