Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days (26350 Views)

My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Halaz(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2015
He is alive and kicking, he will soon come back and share his marvelous journey with friends by God's grace...

1 Like

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by timilehing(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2015
Na wa oo. Dis 1 wey corpers just dey miss anyhow these days
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by garyaustin(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2015
Why Ogun state all the time for missing persons and ritual killings? The Police command in Ogun state should step up their game.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Lincoln275(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2015
why corpers are missing like dz nah?
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by murphymakun(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2015
God have mercy on we Corp members dis won wey corp members dey missed everywhere.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Nobody: 7:49am On May 17, 2015
kristisking:
Is this not too early to declear someone missing,just four days ago?
see mumu o.

If someone tells you he is going home, and 24hrs after, home calls to ask "pls is he still with you?"... Should we wait for 7days before knowing something is wrong?

Three things are possible:

1. On his way, he got a phone call that invited him somewhere else. .....Solution, let the police request mtn to trace his line.

2. He got home but someone in his home/a close neighbour attacked him and feigns ignorance..... Solution, search his home and his neighbour's surroundings for evidence.

3. He was weyleighed/ambushed on the way home amd taken away by force... .. Solution, beg the police to seek advice/info from the few criminals in their cells. Those guys would tell you who the likely suspects are if you promise to give them special treatment in the cell. It is that easy.

Take my tips seriously.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by piicity(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2015
O my god
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by piicity(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2015
O my god,this is symptoms of what will happen when buhari get to power

1 Like

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by eldnixII(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2015
Hmm ogun state wat have u guys go n do wit our copers...start talking oo..investigation is in session undecided undecided
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by trappatoni(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2015
piicity:
O my god,this is symptoms of what will happen when buhari get to power
is that all you have to say,a man in his prime went missing.I pray for his safe return.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by oloworulz(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
O boy, dis one don go. Am sure he went after pussey
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Chommieblaq(f): 8:31am On May 17, 2015
Oh Lord kip him safe... Amen
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by biggal: 8:43am On May 17, 2015
He will be found n pls update us wen he's found
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by kingthreat(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2015
Ritual killings and kidnapping around that area seems to be on the rise. God will locate the young man and deliver him from his captivity. Amen
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Beremx(f): 8:47am On May 17, 2015
With the alarming rate of ritual killings in Ogun State. I fear for him.
May God take control
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by africanusvu(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2015
Just that his line is off u begin to upload a photo of someone here declaring him missing withing 3days,this is embarrasing and abuse of internet,Why not alow Police to do this job,it is too early to declare him missing and upload his photo,3days is not enough,He is not dead pls I pray and believe that
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by omarhlichanwa: 9:27am On May 17, 2015
Awwwww!!I feel d pains of hz parents n siblings,oh God! We need u to intervene!
Kingbilo:
MISSING PERSON
A young corper named Marvelous Njoku, serving at Ayodele Schools in Sagamu has been declared missing. He was last seen on Wednesday 13th of May in Sagamu, Ogun State. He is from Owerri in Imo State. Please share this information on your Facebook, Twitter, BBM and Whatsapp.
Share with your friends too.
If you have any information about this young man's whereabouts, kindly contact a nearby police station.
You may be his life saver this day.
Thank You.

Maiyegun General
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by spencekat(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2015
He will be found very soon in Jesus name.Amen!
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by slap1(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2015
May God move on his behalf in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by kristisking(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2015
soe:
see mumu o.

If someone tells you he is going home, and 24hrs after, home calls to ask "pls is he still with you?"... Should we wait for 7days before knowing something is wrong?

Three things are possible:

1. On his way, he got a phone call that invited him somewhere else. .....Solution, let the police request mtn to trace his line.

2. He got home but someone in his home/a close neighbour attacked him and feigns ignorance..... Solution, search his home and his neighbour's surroundings for evidence.

3. He was weyleighed/ambushed on the way home amd taken away by force... .. Solution, beg the police to seek advice/info from the few criminals in their cells. Those guys would tell you who the likely suspects are if you promise to give them special treatment in the cell. It is that easy.

Take my tips seriously.

All the best
Must you act childish?You didn't understand what I mean and quickly jumped into conclusion.Don't you know you are the bigger fool here?We have had of cases where for one reason or the other people who were initially decleared missing were found even when they never got lost in the first placeLosing somebody contact does not always mean the person is lost.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Nobody: 10:19am On May 17, 2015
kristisking:
Must you act childish?You didn't understand what I mean and quickly jumped into conclusion.Don't you know you are the bigger fool here?We have had of cases where for one reason or the other people who were initially decleared missing were found even when they never got lost in the first instance.Losing somebody contact does not always mean the person is lost.
okay sir. Thanks for that great info. So what is your suggestion as you can see, we are not here for a tea party.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by andyanders: 10:31am On May 17, 2015
Ogun state again? All bad things happening in Ogun State.

May God bring him back.Too bad.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by mike404(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2015
REST IN PEACE BRO
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Kayoski(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2015
mike404:
REST IN PEACE BRO
same to u bro...ode

1 Like

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by lyricalz: 10:55am On May 17, 2015
Ogun state has the highest kidnappers/ritualist den in the country, may God save him wherever he is.
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by andyanders: 10:56am On May 17, 2015
mike404:
REST IN PEACE BRO

May same be your portion. We will be here to also send you RIP and may it come soon. May you NEVER EVER escape such a tragic situation where people will send you RIP.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by madgoat(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2015
kristisking:
Is this not too early to declear someone missing,just four days ago?

Okay.. When you go missing, we will wait for two weeks before we declare you missing.... Smmmmhhh undecided
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by Bsc(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2015
If I c any corper wey wear cap, I go catch am , carry am go police sharp sharp... U Would have posted a pix without cap...as u say u sabi am wella....mean while prayer is needed. Lord pls have Mercy, rescue and bring back this young man.. Thru christ my lord. Amen!!!
Re: Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days by CHIGAMEZU: 11:46am On May 17, 2015
MAY GOD SAVE HIS LIFE IN JESUS NAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.