Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Restaurant Shut Down In Anambra For Serving Human Flesh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Restaurant Shut Down In Anambra For Serving Human Flesh (649 Views)

Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant Shut Down In Anambra For Serving Human Flesh by Angelou(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria
has been shut down by authorities for
serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told
police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking
human meat for customers. Police then raided the
restaurant, where they discovered fresh human
heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the
process of being drained into a plastic bag. In addition to the illegal meat, authorities
discovered automatic weapons, grenades, and cell
phones. Ten people were arrested in conjunction
with the crimes. One resident said, “Every time I
went to the market, I observed strange activities
going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange
made their way in and out of the hotel, making me
very suspicious of their activities. I am not
surprised at the shocking revelation.” A priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed
when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly
$3.50

Re: Restaurant Shut Down In Anambra For Serving Human Flesh by Angelou(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
“The attendant noticed my
reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat
I had eaten that made the bill scale that high,” he said. “I did not know I had been served with
human meat, and that it was that expensive.” Last year, Australian chef Marcus Volke murdered
and cooked his girlfriend before killing himself. In
Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were
arrested for murdering potential nanny candidates
and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.
source: www.bbc.co.uk
Re: Restaurant Shut Down In Anambra For Serving Human Flesh by nzeobi(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2015
Fake news, no source and no exact town mentioned. Mend your ways
Re: Restaurant Shut Down In Anambra For Serving Human Flesh by Obinovictor(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2015
Another thread, same news

(1) (Reply)

Woman Raped, Abandoned Around Apo Bridge / Bomb Blast At Sabon Gari Secretariat In Zaria / Before You Quit Or Think Otherwise Check Out This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.