Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here (14194 Views)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 2016/2017 Admission / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Fkhalifa(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2015
noo COLAMRUD
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2015
atymat:
FISH from colfhec?

Mummy, goan sleep.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by atymat: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Fkhalifa:
noo COLAMRUD
Aiit
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2015
atymat:
Aiit
Ehn, you are reading. grin
Efiwe.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by atymat: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Bimffo:

Ehn, you are reading. grin

Efiwe.
Lol
Hope to see you today,
How Gns 102 go be now
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
atymat:
Lol Hope to see you today, How Gns 102 go be now

Lol. I was at MP. 102 was boring.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Jamzig1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
atymat:
Lol Hope to see you today, How Gns 102 go be now
GNS102 make sense die
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by atymat: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bimffo:

Lol. I was at MP. 102 was boring.
What type could you have done.....
Jamzig1:
GNS102 make sense die
I think so too
But it's all good
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by gbola97(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
guys is animal nutrition and animal sciene the same at funnab
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Funaabites!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Jamzig1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bimffo:
Funaabites!
Sire yes Sir
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Kayswat(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2015
please any news about our resumption
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kayswat:
please any news about our resumption

"We resuming Tomorrow."

When tomorrow comes, repeat the quoted statement.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by pseudonomer: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
From the Office of FUNAABSU President.
400level Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2016
As a result of our constant pressure on the university management on the issue of fly, the management in the last senate meeting has approved the procedure for next year fly and it will be as follows.
1. The program will run for 9months out of which 7months will be spent in school and 2months at the existing FPY locations
2. All students will be in school in the first 1month for registration and orientation likewise the last 1month for rounding up and examination by all students
3. The entire students will be divided into three groups A, B and C in which each group will spend 2months each at the locations consecutively while the remaining two groups will be in school
4. 80 hectares of land has been approved for the FPY program in the school
5. certain percentage has been given to FPY students for hostel allocation in the school unlike when it was zero percent before.
My fellow funaabites you can retain your accommodations for those who will like to stay outside the school.
thank you.
DENCO.
President, Students' union FUNAAB
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Toluwani111: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
At last! FUNAAB 2016/2017 Pre-Admission Screening Date Announced
Read more==> http://dailyschoolgist..com.ng/2016/09/20162017-funaab-pre-admission-screening.html
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Happy Birthday to Jamzig, One time PRO...

The OP of this thread
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Jamzig1(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2018
seyitanhep1:
Happy Birthday to Jamzig, One time PRO...

The OP of this thread
Lol... seriously, I has forgotten that this thread existed... Thank you very much
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jamzig1:

Lol... seriously, I has forgotten that this thread existed... Thank you very much

5 years down the Line again. Turn up dey. I heard you intentionally give one Funaab fine alhaja belle then.

You do introduction? How many children you get now?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
atymat:
What type could you have done..... I think so too
But it's all good

GNS 102 sweet o, e no sweet o, I no use am do anything.

The only thing be sey I dey use the GNS do proccessing.

JAPA!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Form Now Out Register Now / Gateway Poly Igbesa Admissions 2012/2013 / 15 Things You Didn't Know About Snakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.