Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle (1495 Views)

Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by frob0genius(f): 9:20pm On May 16, 2015
I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you answer this riddle?
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2015
I'm clueless.
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Mathematical(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2015
coolop you're drunk
I turn polar bears white (fur is white because they adapt to the altitude. higher atmospheric pressure slower melinin)
and I will make you cry. (peer pressure)
I make guys have to pee (pressure in bladder)
and girls comb their hair. (peer pressure)
I make celebrities look stupid (stress = pressure)
and normal people look like celebrities. (again peer pressure makes u wanna look nice)
I turn pancakes brown (pressure causes heat. heat makes pancakes brown)
and make your champane bubble. (bubbles are the release of air and aire pressure)
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. (if you somehow squeeze a container of pressurized gas, it explodes)
If you look at me, you'll pop. (could refer to peer pressure. u snap under the pressure, every body staring at you.)

Say am wrong and I'll give you pressure
Loolz. Pressure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Inkman(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2015
Sounds like. Snow
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by zinachidi(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2015
nutin oo, lol abeg i have headache
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 16, 2015
Mathematical:
coolop you're drunk
I turn polar bears white (fur is white because they adapt to the altitude. higher atmospheric pressure slower melinin)
and normal people look like celebrities. (again peer pressure makes u wanna look nice)
and make your champane bubble. (bubbles are the release of air and aire pressure)
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. (if you somehow squeeze a container of pressurized gas, it explodes)
If you look at me, you'll pop. (could refer to peer pressure. u snap under the pressure, every body staring at you.)

Loolz. Pressure

Hmm..
This one might have sense o..
*watching her*
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Mathematical(f): 10:20pm On May 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

Hmm..
This one might have sense o..
*watching her*
Don't give in For the pressure.. seek pleasure
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by frob0genius(f): 2:12am On May 17, 2015
Mathematical:
coolop you're drunk

Loolz. Pressure
What better word can I substitute for " very very very...very wrong"
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Mathematical(f): 7:55am On May 17, 2015
frob0genius:

What better word can I substitute for " very very very...very wrong"
The opposite
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by minimoha: 9:08am On May 17, 2015
Mathematical:
coolop you're drunk

Loolz. Pressure
As wrong as ............
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Mathematical(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2015
minimoha:

As wrong as ............
Let's hear from you
Re: Think You're Smart? Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
No.

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Know It All? Fill In The Blank / Best VPN App For Android In 2020 / What's The Answer To These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.