Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) (6641 Views)

Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Bikini Body In Instagram Pic (photos) / Wow!!! Selena Gomez Reveals N-I-P-P-L-E-S In Hot Bikini Pic...[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by nwonufestus(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2015
A Romanian teenager has been electrocuted to death by a live
wire after climbing on top of a train to take a selfie(above).
Anna Ursu, 18, and a friend went to a train station in the town
of Iasi in the northeast of the country to take a 'special selfie'
that she intended to post on Facebook.
But as she lay on top of the train and stuck one of her legs in
the air, an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables
sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body, causing her to
burst into flames.
The charge that hit Miss Ursu was so powerful that it caused
her 17-year-old friend to be sent flying off the roof of the
stationary train.
A passer-by who saw the horrific accident risked his own life
by scrambling on top of the carriage to extinguish the girl's
burning clothes before phoning the emergency services.
Both teenagers were airlifted to hospital but the 18-year-old
later died as a result of 50 per cent of her body being covered
in burns.
The 17-year-old girl is currently recovering in hospital. She
told investigators that the pair had wanted to get the
'ultimate selfie' and hadn't stopedto think of the danger

Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 16, 2015
To what end? Why are people like this? *Nice one Lucifer, you are doing a good job*

4 Likes

Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 16, 2015
One pusssy son die be dat niyen ook, chai.
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 16, 2015
Eyyah this is very bad. Oyinbos and selfie? undecided R.I.P.
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by nwonufestus(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2015
nwonufestus:
A Romanian teenager has been electrocuted to death by a live
wire after climbing on top of a train to take a selfie(above).
Anna Ursu, 18, and a friend went to a train station in the town
of Iasi in the northeast of the country to take a 'special selfie'
that she intended to post on Facebook.
But as she lay on top of the train and stuck one of her legs in
the air, an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables
sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body, causing her to
burst into flames.
The charge that hit Miss Ursu was so powerful that it caused
her 17-year-old friend to be sent flying off the roof of the
stationary train.
A passer-by who saw the horrific accident risked his own life
by scrambling on top of the carriage to extinguish the girl's
burning clothes before phoning the emergency services.
Both teenagers were airlifted to hospital but the 18-year-old
later died as a result of 50 per cent of her body being covered
in burns.
The 17-year-old girl is currently recovering in hospital. She
told investigators that the pair had wanted to get the
'ultimate selfie' and hadn't stopedto think of the danger
chaii RIP to d dead, bt gals wen una go sabi sumtin sef.sum go stil won go take selfie ontop hightension. abeg move fp make dem learn sumtin b4 is too late
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by hybridtm(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2015
Dat is why...we call dem shediot
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Jessymez1(f): 9:43pm On May 16, 2015
Is a pity RIP
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2015
lawd!! selfie madness!!
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by browneyes7(f): 10:02pm On May 16, 2015
Madness
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by armadeo(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2015
She be like death tins
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by naijaboiy: 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
All because of "Likes" on their page undecided
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
Gals and selfie are like identical twins...rip to the dead.. embarassed
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
I feeel good talalalalala, lesson to the rest alive! gurls can snap!!!!!!! kai, Rip sha sad sad
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 17, 2015
Na LADIES for you.....

Whenever one gets posessed it affects almost all of them.

Only few escape such madness..
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by SPAGGYYY(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2015
[size=20pt]how she go take explain for God now?[/size]
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by MzCorleone(f): 11:24am On May 17, 2015
Death by selfie undecided
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by umarc19: 11:37am On May 17, 2015
Title of the Story: Selfie went Wrong.
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by wheesin(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]how she go take explain for God now?[/size]

girl: ...and so me and my friends wanted to take a selfie so that i can post it on my facebook and instagram page. so i climb the train and so i lie down and so i wanted to take the selfie but i didn't know..they didnt tell me wire that has electricity was waiting there. and so it shocked me and i died. and that's why am here. God forgive me

God:...... sad undecided
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by ddaammyy(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
Selfie craze.
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by solobenzo(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
DDeliverer:
To what end? Why are people like this? *Nice one Lucifer, you are doing a good job*
ode shoro ni yen
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Paitty(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2015
Its quite unfortunate,..maybe she wanted to have her name written in the Guinness book of records as the first to take a selfie on a train,..RIP Anna
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by ehiwuogwuu(f): 3:35pm On May 17, 2015
1000 ways to die ...
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
And the girl is very pretty. If only the physical beauty was also accompanied with brains, how good it would have been. Of all the things in life to be bothered about accomplishing, taking the ultimate selfie was the number one for her. Sad!
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by may01(f): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
To what end
Today she's dead, everyone will say RIP
Tomorrow the selfie madness will start again
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by princealexndre(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2015
áwon òlodo
Re: Selfie Girl Dies Trying To Take The Ultimate Pic(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
As I type this, another shediot is taking a selfie on a transformer.

She's like 'I'm hot and I know it, haters, go hug transformer'

(1) (Reply)

Is EWEJOKO Baba Malomo Stil Alive? / For Seven Months Now I Haven't had intercouse - Yvonne elson / “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.