Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi (6944 Views)

Accident At Falomo, Ikoyi Due To Over Speeding / A Drone In Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge Found This (Video) / Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi by bankphilip: 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
Pls, can someone direct me from Mile2 to 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi British Council Office?,
Re: Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2015
Googemap will help.
Re: Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi by eyeview: 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
From mile2,enter a bus to oshodi. At oshodi,enter a bus to obalande. At Obalande,enter a bus to falomo. You can then bike or trek(with directions) to thompson avenue.
If you are driving,its pretty much the same

1 Like

Re: Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
eyeview:
From mile2,enter a bus to oshodi. At oshodi,enter a bus to obalande. At Obalande,enter a bus to falomo. You can then bike or trek(with directions) to thompson avenue.
If you are driving,its pretty much the same
h
from obalande to there isn't more than N150 and it is direct...keke nap collects N60 to golden gate...u trek small and enter that avenue...BC!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Enter Ghana Without Passport / UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement / Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.