Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) (1504 Views)

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? / 6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by brize(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
When men worked hard then even in watching a movie, na small work e be

1 Like

Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 16, 2015
Rewind anything, gone are the days mehn. Na as una get money reach na him go determine the kain re-winder wey una go get for house back then.

The rich folks - Na dem dey get those rewinder wey be like toy car.

Middle class - dem dey struggle get the manual rewinder posted by OP

Low class - I know we've used spoon with flat handle to rewind video cassette before , or make we carry am go rewind for neighbor wey get either of the two above.

Not to forget the wicked method we applied in cleaning the VCR play head. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by Lovebond34(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
lolz..jst imagine ursf rewindin five video tapes...u go knw say no b beans
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by dexpendable(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2015
I just finished using mine. there's nothing gone about the days
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by Holatunde007(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2015
That republic of riwander I guess
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:17pm On May 16, 2015
By the time you finishing winding, your hands go tell you..
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by Tattooboy: 11:31pm On May 16, 2015
dexpendable:
I just finished using mine. there's nothing gone about the days
are u for real? U be Time Traveller?
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by jamex93(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2015
by d time u rewind finish hand go dey pain u
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by DankemzI(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2015
Good old days of Isaakaba, Bakassi, End of the Wicked
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by Generalkorex(m): 4:52am On May 17, 2015
Ha op your head dey there. Na that hand rewinder we get. Na our neighbour get that one wey dey use electricity.
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by IamLEGEND1: 9:07am On May 17, 2015
me no even know say dem get electricity own sef.
na hand own we been dey use infinito.
Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by abohrandy: 9:53am On May 17, 2015
All those guys we dey form muscle don cut tapes taya sha!! hehehehe grin grin grin

Re: How Many Of you Remember This?? (pix) by DEIFIED(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2015
This was a luxury then. I remember we use to rewind cassette with spoons.

(1) (Reply)

Wives On Strike - The Movie Everyone Is Talking About / Most Loved Super Hero: Spider-man Or Super Man? / Your Favourite Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.