Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. (38570 Views)

5 Categories Of People That Say "Education Does Not Guarantee Success" / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by odefdave: 2:56am On May 17, 2015
Try and be candid irrespective of your present status or class; which of these schools did you at PRIMARY or SECONDARY or TERTIARY level experienced or encountered...NO HARM IN SHARING, LETS MAKE IT FUN ALL THE WAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by odefdave: 3:03am On May 17, 2015
CHECK OUT THESE ONES...

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Ruq: 3:10am On May 17, 2015
The girl in the 2nd pic with the beret stylishly/unknowingly says fucck this, I'm going to sell pepper! her middle finger to the book na die.

38 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by odefdave: 3:17am On May 17, 2015
HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE SCHOOLS IN THE PICS ABOVE:

PIC 1: THE BEGGINNING NATURAL TABLET SKOOL grin grin grin
PIC 2: GIRLS UNITED SCHOOL
PIC 3: OPEN-AIR NO SHAKING SCHOOL
PIC 4: ON YOUR BUMS BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
PIC 5: WE BELONG MIDDLE-CLASS SCHOOL
PIC 6: BUTTY RICHES SCHOOL
PIC 7: FREE-4-ALL NA GOD SKOOL
PIC 8: WAKA COME COMMON SKOOOLSS
PIC 9: JAKANDE ROOF SCHOOL
PIC 10: WE WERE THERE SKOOL

YOU CAN ADD YOURS...REMEMBERING THE OLD SCHOOL DAYS.... grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by chekasforchekas: 4:48am On May 17, 2015
None here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 5:15am On May 17, 2015
why do u want to know

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by redgem(f): 5:39am On May 17, 2015
None...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by boman2014: 6:04am On May 17, 2015
i schooled in MARS!!!
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by boman2014: 6:06am On May 17, 2015
redgem:
None...
Ha bros... talk true na
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Yustash001(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2015
Category 5....
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by lanicky(f): 6:52am On May 17, 2015
odefdave:
HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE SCHOOLS IN THE PICS ABOVE:

PIC 1: THE BEGGINNING NATURAL TABLET SKOOL grin grin grin
PIC 2: GIRLS UNITED SCHOOL
PIC 3: OPEN-AIR NO SHAKING SCHOOL
PIC 4: ON YOUR BUMS BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
PIC 5: WE BELONG MIDDLE-CLASS SCHOOL
PIC 6: BUTTY RICHES SCHOOL
PIC 7: FREE-4-ALL NA GOD SKOOL
PIC 8: WAKA COME COMMON SKOOOLSS
PIC 9: JAKANDE ROOF SCHOOL
PIC 10: WE WERE THERE SKOOL

YOU CAN ADD YOURS...REMEMBERING THE OLD SCHOOL DAYS.... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.....funny you.

Btw, I attended PINKY & BRAIN nursery and primary school.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 7:41am On May 17, 2015
OP, U did well.

U have Corrected it

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by okooloyun1(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
None
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by alphaStoner(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
None lol
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by loomer: 8:24am On May 17, 2015
I no go school o
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by ShakurM(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2015
Ajanlekoko nursery n primary sch o or Frosh international nursery n primary school No matter how you cut, slice n dice it, we still be leaders of 2mrw! cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by omenka(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2015
Numbers 2 and 7. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by mostHandsome01: 8:25am On May 17, 2015
Quit unfortunately, without any iota of chicanery. I AM AN ILLITERATE base of profound fact that I attended non of these so called ludicrous and nitwitted schools.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by justi4jesu(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy Number 7 University style smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by yorubaboiy: 8:26am On May 17, 2015
l
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 17, 2015
None of the above
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by STARSHYNE(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2015
Miss Basira Nursery,, primary and international school embarassed
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by sweathold(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by justi4jesu(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Miss Basira Nursery,, primary and international school embarassed

Sounds more like Iya Basira grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by msmon(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
I started with slate (that flat platform made from wood)... We used to sang one funny song back then:
Olodo rabata, oju eja loma je
Oni lo paper, silati(slate) lo ma lo.

*Primary Education - Category 5
*Secondary - Cat7
Tertiary _- Cat 7.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by chronique(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
smiley. None really. Mine is between 5 and 6. Not as posh as 6 but higher than 5.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by saxwizard(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
let the lies start flowing in
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by VickyRotex(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
Wooow.. shocked That number 6 looks so much like my PPA where I served. Same Uniform colour/dress code. kiss

Anyone that knows Elyon College and Leadership Academy, will know this....

I miss those kids kiss sad cry

Eleko1 come and see yourself, Number 1 school, why you dey look another person answer? embarassed tongue

Iyangbali, come and see yourself, number 10 school, why you just bone face for camera undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Dcaliphate(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
@6th pix, may God punish poverty IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 17, 2015
None.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Bhenehdikt(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2015
All of the above... From Grass to Grace Secondary School.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Aitee1: 8:29am On May 17, 2015
Com sec com sponsored by community effort grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home / University Of Abuja Admission List: / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.