Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Comapny Seeks Adire Materials To Be Sent To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comapny Seeks Adire Materials To Be Sent To China (1119 Views)

CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria / Barclays Seeks Investment Banking Licence In Nigeria / Nokia Care! What A Hoax, Those Guys Should Be Sent Packing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comapny Seeks Adire Materials To Be Sent To China by metoo(m): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2006
you might be wondering what type of business you can do to earn money, it's very easy, use your ability to get an opportunity, we have the resource and you have the manpower, our company seeks to engage the services of small scale factory who produces african ADIRE materials, HAUSA SKIN SHOESA, YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING HOW COME THE PERSON KNOWS MORE OF NIGERIAN CLOTHES, WELL , THE FACT IS HE'S NIGERIAN, I NEED SINCERE PEOPLE TO GIVE ME INFOMATION ON HOW TO GET THESE MATERIALS EXPORTED TO CHINA AND ALSO TIE AND DIE MATERIALS, FAR BACK 9 YEARS AGO I USED TO LIVE IN AN AREA CALLED AKERELE, IN LAGOS, VERY CLOSE TO SHITA, THAT AREA IS KNOWN FOR DOING ADIRE AND TIE AND DIE MATERIALS, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS, CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL(maymac5@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Franchise Businesess And Deallership Needed / Cassava Pellets And Chips Buyers Wanted Urgently ! / Loan Givers, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.