Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1258 Views)

Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mademoiselle24(f): 8:34am On May 17, 2015
Re: . by Friedthunder(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2015
Kk
Re: . by ViralBOY: 8:48am On May 17, 2015
From my view, its possible but scarce to find a person who would not succumb to the temptation of getting 'physical' with his or her partner. Especially for a long term relationship but if both of them can work together and pray towards achieving such then nothing is impossible for God. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2015
To be frank if I no shine ma woman kongo bfore marriage na play we de play be rraatt.
#Godpleaseforgiveme
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2015
Christians like flirting with the devil.

1 Like

Re: . by missKiffy(f): 9:15am On May 17, 2015
In my own honest opinion, I think having a long term relationship without dis pleasing God can be impossible, if possible it would be hard. So the best option is to have a short courtship especially if u're certain that's the person you really want to get married to, then get married
Re: . by Mademoiselle24(f): 10:35am On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Christians like flirting with the devil.
So what point are u trying to make exactly. Can u be more clear. Cos am nt getting u. Thanks
Re: . by Mademoiselle24(f): 10:38am On May 17, 2015
missKiffy:
In my own honest opinion, I think having a long term relationship without dis pleasing God can be impossible, if possible it would be hard. So the best option is to have a short courtship especially if u're certain that's the person you really want to get married to, then get married
I appreciate ur comment.How about if u guys av agreed to get married, but one of u is nt ready yet? And u av to wait?
Re: . by missKiffy(f): 12:00pm On May 17, 2015
Mademoiselle24:

I appreciate ur comment.How about if u guys av agreed to get married, but one of u is nt ready yet? And u av to wait?
Well, in that case, while waiting you guys would just try as much as you can not to displease God, but if by chance a mistake happen, you ask for God's forgiveness and make sure it doesn't happen again, but if it does happen again, then you guys have to get married, except you want to keep displeasing God in the relationship or you end the relationship. You make a choice then
Re: . by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
missKiffy:

Well, in that case, while waiting you guys would just try as much as you can not to displease God, but if by chance a mistake happen, you ask for God's forgiveness and make sure it doesn't happen again, but if it does happen again, then you guys have to get married, except you want to keep displeasing God in the relationship or you end the relationship. You make a choice then
I really find your take cool but hilarious. Just imagine... falling and raising and falling and raising again, again and again.
Re: . by adexsimply(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
Christians are a confused lot. I wonder why a reasonable adult would choose to still practice that religion.
Re: . by emmanuelpeace1(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2015
adexsimply:
Christians are a confused lot. I wonder why a reasonable adult would choose to still practice that religion.
You need not to talk like this.
Re: . by sunnyt1(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2015
Mademoiselle24:
As an unmarried lady who is planning to get married someday to man of her dreams. U know u av to be in a relationship first before other thing will follow. Now, u want a godly relationship because of ur relgious beliefs (christainty on my own part). When I say godly relationship, I mean relationships dt will nt make u do things against the will of God.

But it seems almost impossible for two people who are in luv not to want to get 'physical' at times. No matter how godly both parties are.

So shd one jst be patient until u are very sure u goin to get married to the person and av a short courtship devoid of immorality or is it actually possible to maintain a long term relationship without displeasing God?

Thanks in advance for ur matured contributions

There is no such thing as "man of your dream", it doesnt exist. Its a media futile propaganda

To the post, I think you have answered the question in your write-up. Relationship is not a thing to be tried out when you arent matured for marriage, the 1st 25 years of your life shd be spent working on your future, its not a time to indulge in needless relationships considering what happens in our world today. Marriage shd be the sole aim of relationships, so when u are not really dont do unnecessary corelation

Then let God lead you. Dont allow your logic tell you what is right and what isnt.

1 Like

Re: . by Mademoiselle24(f): 10:11am On May 19, 2015
sunnyt1:

There is no such thing as "man of your dream", it doesnt exist. Its a media futile propaganda

To the post, I think you have answered the question in your write-up. Relationship is not a thing to be tried out when you arent matured for marriage, the 1st 25 years of your life shd be spent working on your future, its not a time to indulge in needless relationships considering what happens in our world today. Marriage shd be the sole aim of relationships, so when u are not really dont do unnecessary corelation

Then let God lead you. Dont allow your logic tell you what is right and what isnt.

Now, this is very lovely. Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

So You Want Me To Believe All These? / Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! / The Gospel Of The Kingdom Vs The Gospel Of Grace ( Part 1) - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.