Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship (29925 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2014
An again here comes some self acclaimed pastors who go about brainwashing their followers. Chai i feel sorry for some blind christians who obey their pastors more than the bible..
I see some heretics who preach that a child of God can go ahead and have a love relationship and he or she can go ahead and have boyrfriends and girlfriends.. That thier love partners must be a christian and they should abstain from sex but can go ahead and be emotional and even a kiss is not harmful.. Its is a christian dating that is acceptable to God...
My brethren let me tell u.. Satan the devil moves around seeking whom to devour...
If ure a child of God repent from such evil relationship.. Cast away all those emotional demons out of ur mind. Ur body is a holy temple wer the Holy Ghost of God dwells.
There is nothing like christian dating.. Repent from boyfriend and girlfriend things and break off such relationship or else it will lead u to hell.
U might say '' well she is my girlfriend but i promise i wont lust after her not defile her but there is no how u see her u will become weak and before u know it. U will fall into temptation.. There is nothing like christian boyfriend or godly girlfriend.. Break off such things and be set free for in such relationship is wer lust dwells.
If ure grown up and u see a girl u will love to marry then pray to God abt it if its The Father's will then propose to her as a fiancee dont visit her room yet unless u fall prey but be distance wit her and wen its time God says marry her then u will marry her...
Hebrews 13 vs 4 - MARRIAGE IS HONOURABLE IN ALL AND THE BED UNDEFILED BUT WHOREMONGERS AND ADULTERERS GOD SHALL JUDGE.
he that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the people

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2014
emmyskies:
How many percent of 'christians' can handle not fornicating or lusting after themselves in a 'relationship'?
good one brother have u read samuel tega's revelations from the Lord. Jesus warns in that revelation that christians shd abstain frm boyfriend n girlfriend things, that we are called to be saints, that all those who kip on havin galfrnds will be accused by the devil an thus be cast into hell fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by tobillionaire(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2014
nice 1, buh its hard to 5nd a church where youths wont befriend eachother... Body no b firewood na

11 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by lepasharon(f): 2:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Op are you a virgin?

11 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
ProphetUdeme: good one brother have u read samuel tega's revelations from the Lord. Jesus warns in that revelation that christians shd abstain frm boyfriend n girlfriend things, that we are called to be saints, that all those who kip on havin galfrnds will be accused by the devil an thus be cast into hell fire.
Sure bro. The LORD directed me to His revelations through him. It's more like warnings. I even have the video on my memory card.

These people don't hear. It pains and hurt how multitudes are so not on the right track and don't seek the mind of Christ, talk less of listening and heeding to warnings. I know how it hurts me, it almost bring me to tears sometimes, how much more it hurts Christ sad very few are prepared for Him coming, they swim in sin. It hurts brother, it really does hurt cry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
The word of GOD is life, if you live by it, you will be saved. It is very sweet. Truely the burden of Christ is light. The word of GOD is a shining light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path.

The Bible says "give no room or chance for the devil" -Eph 4:27

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
tobillionaire: nice 1, buh its hard to 5nd a church where youths wont befriend eachother... Body no b firewood na

What a quote from the pit of hell and the devil. My friend, body no be firewood shay? But e go turn to firewood for the lake of fire for eternity if one don't repent and discipline self.

See, there would be no excuse on the last day. If you truely want to live Christ-like and be saved, it is hundred percent possible. If you want to live a life without fornicating or sinning at all, it is possible because the word of GOD have confirmed it that no temptation can befall you beyond that which you can't overcome -1st Cor 10:13

So write off that quote from your heart and strive to make heaven

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
lepasharon: Op are you a virgin?
What a question I believe you know that no fornicator nor an adulterer will ever enter the kingdom of GOD

2 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Kizito2nv(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
d lord bless ur soul most tyms its easy for belivers to say dis thns cos d grace is der for dem u cnt realy say same 4 sum1 entangld by satan av bn dere i knw wat it felt like bt i thnk God for my life its nt been easy most sinners need our prayers nd folow for most in dere hrt want to chang bt so many chains holds dem down

6 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by defendedvictim(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
I dnt rily understand dis..does dis mean dat a brother Shud probably be miles away Frm every sister til he is ready to marry?...n probably kip his emotions to himself

3 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Samiceman: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
No

2 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by natureblack(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
so much for religion

When one person suffers from a delusion,it's called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion,it's called Religion.

disclaimer;I'm a Poly-atheist, there are many gods I don't believe in.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by CharlieMaria(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Na relationship period we dey for nairaland? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Babyboy1986(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
God have mercy on us..

All the way FP.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by handysuzy(f): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Okay. Following
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by DGKN: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmm... Speechless...
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Christians can date.
Self control is key but some female curves will send you to the pit of hell before you even get there.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by datguru: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
This act should not once be mentioned amongst you as ye becometh christains. the only relationship that should exist between a genuine born again sister and brother is MARRIAGE. Apart from this, any other relationship is sinful

5 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by sirjohnson(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP I do not buy your idea. One should have sex before marriage to understand the sexual chemistry between yourself and to-be spouse. Read this article Here about why one must have sex before marriage and you will agree with me.

Them christian sisters will discover after marriage that the man is impotent because they wouldnt try to taste the forbidden fruit. SMH for some people
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Coldfeet(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
You made some sense about the whole Christian boyfriend and girlfriend thing and I totally agree with you on that... But where you spoilt the whole thing was on your signature haba!!! How can a true child of God be so callous with words? Must you ridicule another just to exalt yourself? My "friend Udeme" prophetudeme too much small stout is not good for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by ayobase(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
christian dating?

dating makes it unGodly.

people bending the Bible to satisfy flesh since time memorial.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
I remember when I first met iya Akin my 2nd wife, we net at fellowship.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by holyboss: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Booked
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by coderXO(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
ProphetUdeme: An again here comes some self acclaimed pastors who go about brainwashing their followers. Chai i feel sorry for some blind christians who obey their pastors more than the bible..
I see some heretics who preach that a child of God can go ahead and have a love relationship and he or she can go ahead and have boyrfriends and girlfriends.. That thier love partners must be a christian and they should abstain from sex but can go ahead and be emotional and even a kiss is not harmful.. Its is a christian dating that is acceptable to God...
My brethren let me tell u.. Satan the devil moves around seeking whom to devour...
If ure a child of God repent from such evil relationship.. Cast away all those emotional demons out of ur mind. Ur body is a holy temple wer the Holy Ghost of God dwells.
There is nothing like christian dating.. Repent from boyfriend and girlfriend things and break off such relationship or else it will lead u to hell.
U might say '' well she is my girlfriend but i promise i wont lust after her not defile her but there is no how u see her u will become weak and before u know it. U will fall into temptation.. There is nothing like christian boyfriend or godly girlfriend.. Break off such things and be set free for in such relationship is wer lust dwells.
If ure grown up and u see a girl u will love to marry then pray to God abt it if its The Father's will then propose to her as a fiancee dont visit her room yet unless u fall prey but be distance wit her and wen its time God says marry her then u will marry her...
Hebrews 13 vs 4 - MARRIAGE IS HONOURABLE IN ALL AND THE BED UNDEFILED BUT WHOREMONGERS AND ADULTERERS GOD SHALL JUDGE.
he that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the people

story teller...because YOU can't do it means everyone else can't?

mtschew. shift abeg, if you don't have discipline, train yourself to have.

stop talking nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by iceberylin(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP you must be silly,infact am coming to your house now

5 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by pjosh1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
That ugly moment afta booking space and don't have anything to contribute after reading the post..
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by slimpoppa(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
This one strong o.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by snadguy007(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
handysuzy: Okay. Following
Your opinion ma'am
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Christians especially Nigerian and African own are the worst set of hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Babyboy1986(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Guy u well so
imoleay0: I remember when I first met iya Akin my 2nd wife, we net at fellowship.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Lero15(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
These days I begin to wonder.., why do most modern day pastors marry pretty chicks women Did they see their wives in visions? If yes, why the divorce later?
If they truly see their extraordinarilly pretty wives in their visions, what about the ugly not-so-fine babes around?
would they ever get to marry their fantasy Prince Charming?
Most brothers in the Lord of these days too have followed suit, they only see pretty babes in their visions. Well, I guess everybody like better thing!

Getting a right partner these days is not easy...every babe you meet already has a story to tell. The present generation hardly cares, OP. How I wish it does.

If truly Pastor Chris is guilty of adultery, then I conclude he is human afterall.., if he is not, then more grace.

Your pastor cannot save you, your salvation is between you and your God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by fidzy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
@op every marriage started from somewhere, no one woke up one morning and married someone. Abi how Una de do am for Una village?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.