Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Place Ads On Facebook - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Place Ads On Facebook (14671 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / How To Place Ads Banner Below Header Of Blogger Mobile View / How To Place Ads Banner On Opera Mini Home Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
dwebdesign:
I guarantee you 5000 visits to your website through facebook for just $10.

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 ‎

BBM: 2BB63350 

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.
Only you sabi all these things? Thats why Nigerians produce inferior stuffs. The average Nigerian wants to be the master of all. No specialization in any area.
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Youngzedd(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
mikketech:
lols pm u? So you will ask for money? Oga Titus. Thank you sire

Lol

I am PPC consultant.

Nothing is given free even in free town.

If you do not optimise your Ad, Facebook Ad will rip you off.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
dwebdesign:

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

where can i go to acquire some of those skills bro?.
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Dollarchap(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2015
Sincere4u:

where can i go to acquire some of those skills bro?.
[size=20pt]Some of these things can be learnt free, you only need the right information from the right source. Visit http://businessinfohub.com and read articles under 'Social Media' and 'Webdesign & hosting' sub-categories. I believe you will see articles that will help you. Specifically, the topic on how to place Ad on Facebook is posted there[/size]
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Fridelly(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
Brandnew2:
I'll write a blog post on that very soon. You should look out on www.gidilink..com

But here's a quick tip.

STEP 1
Get a Visa or Mastercard Debit card that is acceptable of online transactions.

STEP 2
Then create a post about what you want to advertise preferably an image with a short note.

STEP 3
Post it as a status update.

STEP 4

Click on "Boost post"

STEP 5

Input your card details and target demographics.

FINISH.

On the alternate, you can create a Facebook page and advertise you business with it.

Hope this helps?

God bless you real good! Help your way too.

1 Like

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by hahn(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
Nice. I recently boosted an ad on fb, my first time, and I paid with my gtb mastercard. I've gotten the likes and traffic but my account hasn't been billed yet. Do you have any idea on how long it takes before my account is billed or do fb have a specific billing date?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply

JideTheBlogger:
mikketech , I do that everyday...

Go to www.facebook.com/advertising to set up your first facebook ad. I recommend you create a Facebook page before creating the ad. eg if you want to use fb ads to drive traffic to a news blog, you can create a community facebook page with title similar eg Breaking News in Nigeria. Some advertisers also use celebs names because they are cool keywords wink wink wink

If you've created a Nigerian paypal account, use it as your means of payment. You can also use GTB Naira mastercard, Access bank visa card or UBS Africard

The kind of ad you will create will depend on what you want to promote.

If you just want to use it to drive traffic to your blog, you can select sponsored stories or boost directly from your facebook page.

So many optimization tips but I can't continue now. Wanna go and catch fun. You can ask me any question.

wink wink wink
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by mistayeancah(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2015
Hi everyone,You can advertise your goods and services on www.acadamart.com. It is a classified meant for students to advertise their stuffs online. A trial will convince you. #Student2student #AdsForGood #Classified
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Lastdon02(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
mikketech:
I want to advertise my website (sales page). On facebook And am so confuse don't know how to go about it

contact me on whatsapp 07066605277
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by mrsage(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Go to www.facebook.com/advertising to set up your first facebook ad. I recommend you create a Facebook page before creating the ad. eg if you want to use fb ads to drive traffic to a news blog, you can create a community facebook page with title similar eg Breaking News in Nigeria. Some advertisers also use celebs names because they are cool keywords wink wink wink

If you've created a Nigerian paypal account, use it as your means of payment. You can also use GTB Naira mastercard, Access bank visa card or UBS Africard

If you just want to use it to drive traffic to your blog, you can select sponsored stories or boost directly from your facebook page.

So many optimization tips but I can't continue now. Wanna go and catch fun. You can ask me any question.

wink wink wink

How can i advertise on ur blog and how many visitors do you get daily?
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by samabiodun: 3:17am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=parrygee post=33832676]How much?
$550
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 7:52am On May 18, 2015
EvenInFreetown:
I need about 500 facebook friends to be added to my friends' list. can anyone help me with that....
hi. I can do that for you!
I have been doing it before I decide to start advertising it. That's why I created this thread. Just contact me using any of the details on my signature
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by iykyvic(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2015
hello

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Sanuzi(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by kefmawin: 12:45pm On May 19, 2015
You may try this.

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by dan56: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
what is billing zip code? Trying to add credit card to facebook for ads
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Flamezzz: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
JideTheBlogger:

wink wink wink

Jide
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by ssolaoye: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook In Nigeria [Beginners Guide].

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by onpoints: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
dwebdesign:

What about affiliates links or a landing
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by ssolaoye: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Are you considering running Facebook Ads for your business? This beginners guide to Facebook advertising will help you achieve the best marketing objectives on a very small budget.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Muritala2015(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Free Facebook Marketing Workshop will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Facebook Adds Another Reaction " Thankful" / How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.