Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Place Ads On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Place Ads On Facebook (14666 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / How To Place Ads Banner Below Header Of Blogger Mobile View / How To Place Ads Banner On Opera Mini Home Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2015
I want to advertise my website (sales page). On facebook And am so confuse don't know how to go about it
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Tolzeal(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2015
mikketech:
I want to advertise my website (sales page). On facebook And am so confuse don't know how to go about it

What part is confusing you?
Do you have the page created already??

1 Like

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by AkinseteK(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2015
mikketech:
I can help you advertise your website/product on Facebook.You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by dwebdesign(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2015
I guarantee you 5000 visits to your website through facebook for just $10.

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 ‎

BBM: 2BB63350 

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
Tolzeal:

What part is confusing you?
Do you have the page created already??
I just want to advertise my website! Not a page.

Must I have a page before I can advertise?
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2015
I'll write a blog post on that very soon. You should look out on www.gidilink..com

But here's a quick tip.

STEP 1
Get a Visa or Mastercard Debit card that is acceptable of online transactions.

STEP 2
Then create a post about what you want to advertise preferably an image with a short note.

STEP 3
Post it as a status update.

STEP 4

Click on "Boost post"

STEP 5

Input your card details and target demographics.

FINISH.

On the alternate, you can create a Facebook page and advertise you business with it.

Hope this helps?

9 Likes

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by weselomo(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2015
hunmmm
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by naijainfogalery: 6:19pm On May 17, 2015
Its easy here is the step to create a Facebook ad?

To create a Facebook ad:
First of all you must have a facebook page
Go to ad creation and then choose an advertising objective whether you are buying likes to increase your fans or you are promoting your website or a post,
Type in or select from the dropdown what you want to advertise. For example, if you chose the Clicks to Website objective, you'll type in the URL that you want people to go to.
Click Continue. You can choose to advertise your Page, business, website, event and then choose the audience, budget, images and text for your ad before placing your order.

You will need to input your credit card details, please dont put it to run infinity or for a long time, the way they will chop your money ehn, just do it weekly or for some days depending on what you are trying to achieve so as to be able to monitor the progress or end it when you are not interested

3 Likes

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by absoluteSuccess: 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
great post, brandnew.
bad market, webdesigner embarassed
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by WASMOG(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
Spreads mat
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by yorubaboiy: 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
u can do it urself........have d page created....and click on promote page(u will find dat on ur page) ....choose an agreement of ur choice(based on the the amount of likes u want with varying price)

koju bee lo.....ko pon dandan kope awon to siwaju mi da e lohun

1 Like

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by skup008(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
interesting....
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Damayor12(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
mikketech , I do that everyday...

Go to www.facebook.com/advertising to set up your first facebook ad. I recommend you create a Facebook page before creating the ad. eg if you want to use fb ads to drive traffic to a news blog, you can create a community facebook page with title similar eg Breaking News in Nigeria. Some advertisers also use celebs names because they are cool keywords wink wink wink

If you've created a Nigerian paypal account, use it as your means of payment. You can also use GTB Naira mastercard, Access bank visa card or UBS Africard

The kind of ad you will create will depend on what you want to promote.

If you just want to use it to drive traffic to your blog, you can select sponsored stories or boost directly from your facebook page.

So many optimization tips but I can't continue now. Wanna go and catch fun. You can ask me any question.

wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
www.facebook.com/ads

There's a slight learning curve. Read up well before running your ads.
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by opalu: 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
I like this thread. I need to make our Facebook page www.facebook.com/DaystarShelterltd very popular and our twitter handle @DaystarShelter to trend endlessly. Because we are a Global Housing Giant that needs to publicise our projects
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Kunlexity(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
dwebdesign:
I guarantee you 5000 visits to your website through facebook for just $10.

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 ‎

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile.

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms,

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.
.....Did you anything about Mathlab?
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by infobiz9ja(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
Its quite simple really ...

Search Google
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by INTERMAN: 6:40pm On May 17, 2015
Whao gzo cool
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by samabiodun: 6:46pm On May 17, 2015
buy my facebook has about 7k like and quaranty 40 like per week. Its real people with good coments and messages

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by samabiodun: 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
mikketech:
mikketech:
mikketech:
i can help u
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2015
How much?
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by samabiodun: 6:57pm On May 17, 2015
perfect

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
How much?

samabiodun:
buy my facebook has about 7k like and quaranty 40 like per week. Its real people with good coments and messages
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by tonjeola(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
Cool
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Youngzedd(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
mikketech:

I can give you a better result at affordable price.

PM me
Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Dollarchap(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
[size=18pt]It is a very simple procedure. You will find the topic following the link below:
http://www.businessinfohub.com/category/sales-marketing/social-media/[/size]

Re: How To Place Ads On Facebook by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
Youngzedd:

I can give you a better result at affordable price.

PM me
lols pm u? So you will ask for money? Oga Titus. Thank you sire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Facebook Adds Another Reaction " Thankful" / How Do I Embedd Videos And Gif Files On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.