Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

IMPORTED INVERTERS FOR SALE, ..... Patronise Us And You Won't Want To Let Go! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / IMPORTED INVERTERS FOR SALE, ..... Patronise Us And You Won't Want To Let Go! (863 Views)

Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / My INVERTERS For Sales prices / Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTED INVERTERS FOR SALE, ..... Patronise Us And You Won't Want To Let Go! by ademola83(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2009
I am pleased to introduce The KING's Technologies to you. We an IT consulting firm focusing on customized IT Solutions and Services which help businesses streamline processes, improve efficiency, facilitate growth, secure resources and minimize costs. Such solutions and services include Computer Sales, Repairs and Maintenance, PC Networking (LAN, WLAN, WAN), Inverters and Deep Cycle Batteries sales, Website Design, Internet Link/Service, Outsourcing and so on. You can contact us by calling +234 8034757947, or +234 8024793477, or email: josiademola83@yahoo.com or mail@thekingstechnologies.com, or visit www.thekingstechnologies.com

Re: IMPORTED INVERTERS FOR SALE, ..... Patronise Us And You Won't Want To Let Go! by yoshimitsu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
The guy in the 3rd picture is with a dell latitude c840 laptop. Do you sell dell latitude c840 laptop batteries, and for how much.
Re: IMPORTED INVERTERS FOR SALE, ..... Patronise Us And You Won't Want To Let Go! by ademola83(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2009
That was me about three and half years ago in my office. We sell Dell laptops too. It's Just N56,500.00 only. When you pay your money, we get it across to you. But for the battery, we can outsource it for you on demand and assurance that you are buying it.

Ademola
for: The KING's Technologies
Re: IMPORTED INVERTERS FOR SALE, ..... Patronise Us And You Won't Want To Let Go! by ebeano(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2009
How much is the inverter?

(1) (Reply)

Free Inter Browsing On Computer For Zain Subcribers / Hp Laptop 1600gb,1gb,bluetooth,vista business: 118k / Vsat Equipment Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.