Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is It Possible To Marry And Not Love Your Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Possible To Marry And Not Love Your Wife? (497 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Marry And Not Love Your Wife? by morereb10: 10:07am On May 17, 2015
I have beem married for almost 2 years now and I love my wife. At least I claim I do but my wife thinks I don't love her, reason being that each time am asleep and she try to put her hand around me, I usually shove her hand away. She is always outraged about it.

This thing has been going on even before we got married as she claims but I don't know what it is. And the worst part of it is that I have no knowledge of that. I don't even believe her sometimes when she says I shove her hand away.

What is really the problem? Is this a sign for something I don't know? please help.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry And Not Love Your Wife? by baralatie(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2015
lol
let us start this way:
1.how do you feel about sleeping beside your wife
2.do you see yourself smoothing your wife in bed
3.how do you like to sleep when you come back at night.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry And Not Love Your Wife? by ELTON123(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2015
Happy sunday peeps
Re: Is It Possible To Marry And Not Love Your Wife? by IfyAwazie(f): 11:30am On May 17, 2015
U love ur wife. Its just dat u are used to sleeping witout contact. Wit time. U'll adjust.

Solution: every night, use a very strong rope and tie urself, after awhile u'll get used to her body contact. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Why Blac Chyna’s New Man Would Not Be Giving Her Some For At Least Four / Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans / Young LIB Ladies; Who Would You 'hit'? Jon Ogah Vs Korede Bello - See More At: H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.