Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa (2725 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Prophet Enun Nkpa popularly
known as Asabereti, was a
spectacular human being, who
did not forget events once they
were registered in his memory.
He was one of the greatest historians of his time, a
wonderful dreamer and
visioner.

He was the oldest man in Biakpan before he returned to
his creaor in 1970. He lived for
ove a hundred and ten years. He was the man who became the custodian of all the records
about young Olumba, before
and after His birth. The records
were handed over to Prophet
Enun Nkpa by Prophetess Otom Eggan Otim Oshim.

THE FIRST REVELATION OF
PROPHET ENUN NKPA.

In his revelation, Prophet Enun
Nkpa said that one night as he
fell asleep, he saw the roof of
his room split open and a ball of light descended into the room, growing larger and brighter.

Finally, it perched on the wall and he heard a voice saying; ''Go and inform the father of
Olumba that the WORD OF GOD
by Name OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU
will be born into his stock. The child will rule the world
with an iron rod. The world will reject Him as an imposter but He is my beloved Son! All my Angels shall serve Him and He will rule the world with love. Go, be not afraid for I am with you''.

Then Prophet Nkpa woke up, his room was very bright and the message was still ringing in his ears, quite audibly, he narrated. Continuing with his story he said, as i came out of my house the first cock crow, the ball of light was right before me; it seemed that one had taken control over me.

As i moved forward, the ball of light moved. It became my guiding light. When i entered Akpotim (Akpotim is the forest between Imienyo and Onoronwanza village units), i felt like easing myself so i stopped and amazingly the ball of light stopped also. The unusual thing was that in the forest between the villages was the strange noise that shook the forest as though great animals were fighting among themselves or some people were felling huge
trees.

To my astonishment, when i moved forward the whole forest became as quiet as
a graveyard. When i arrived Ono Obu's compound, i discovered that the family was discussing the same dream that took me there, it was also revealed to them.

From there a delegation was dispatched to Onun Mba Obazhiresidence where it waa
revealed to him by Prophet Enun Nkpa that a female who
would be his daughter and shall be called Ibum Mba would be
the mother of the Holy One,
Olumba Olumba Obu, who will
make His physical appearance
into the world through Biakpan.
The name Ibum Mba will be remembered throughout the
length and breadth of the
universe.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by 48noble(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Okooo
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Second Revelation By Prophet Enun Nkpa.

In his second revelation,
Prophet Nkpa said, i was sitting on a tree trunk which people sit to relax from time to time. On that fateful evening when i heard a voice saying ''get up and go home''.

I left immedately for my house. As soon as i arrived, i felt as if i was over drugged. I went to bed immedately closed my eyes and slept. Suddenly, i found myself at the
stream. It turned out to be a
bright day light. Many people
were taking their bath. All of a
sudden, it started to rain but did not last, the weather became clear again. Then it showered, though the sun was still on.

This was followed by shouts of
''strangers are arriving from
above'' i looked up and behold. I saw the heavens open and many steps joined togethered
lowered down. The multitude
that followed were
indescribable. The steps
descended with the people, in
the midst of the people who were dressed in immaclate
white was a woman with a
wrapped child in her hands.
They sang and danced, one
could hear the sound of
trumpets.

As the steps touched the groud, many people who had gathered to receive them surged forward to take a glimpse of the child and the greatest woman among
women. A voice was repeadly saying, ''Touch Him not for He
who is from heaven is holy''.
Then there was a chorus; The
Ruler of the universe has arrived with His angles peace. Peace is bestowed on the entire world. The world is salvaged.

This was followed by another voice saying; ''Those who will not hearken to His voice will
perish''. Then i was
disconnected and woke up.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Prophetess Otom's 2nd Revelation

It was in appreciation to the God who sent the mystery man who by the inscription three circles ( O O O) had caused her dead husband
to come back to life,she declared seven of self denial, fasting and praying. Three days to the end of the week of extra devotion, she became so disturbed after the third's night dream that she
decided to tell the revelations to Onun Egim Edu ( The Stooled
Ruler) the following day.

She arrived the palace early
enough to be among the first
set of people to meet with Onun Egim Edu. Words had reached
the Onun that morning that
Prophetess Otom wanted to see him, this time in private. He ordered that she be ushered in. This gesture was unexpected.
But all the same, it happened.
Good morning your majesty, she greeted the Onun, the great woman good morning, the Onun replied. Then she reached out to the small pot of native chalk, took some quantity and rubbed round her neck. She made the traditional greeting. Long live the Onun. May the God of the land grant your request, the Onun replied.

After the brief exchange of traditional greetings, she knelt before the Onun and narrated her dreams of the past three nights to him.

Revelation Of The First Night.

That night, Prophetess Otom
began, i saw in a revelation
many people in white, males
and females, young and old,
some of the men grew beards
and wore white garments. Some were white in
complexion, some black, tall and slim.

They sang many songs in
different lauguages that i could
not understand. Those in
Biakpan sang thus, The King of kings if making His physical
appearance here on earth. He is
called the Word of God, He will
come like the fire, He will come
like the storm, He will come like the thunder. All powers in heaven and on earth have been
given to Him. There is great joy, joy, joy in heaven and on earth.

They sang and danced round the town. Some of the on-lookers were tempted to join them and dance also.

The Revelation Of The Second
Night.

The second night's revelation
came with warning. That
everyone should refrain from all manner of sins. There should be no more prostitution, stealing,
making of charms of any kind nor begrudging of anyone. A
man should marry only one
wife. Witches and wizards do
not exist. The only thing in
existence is God the Creator.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by ifeegee(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tales by moonlight!!!!
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
ifeegee:
Tales by moonlight!!!!
The truth is always rejected simply because it's contrary to what we believed.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by ifeegee(f): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
DeCleff:

The truth is always rejected simply because it's contrary to what we believed.

My brother! What is the truth that is being rejected?
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
ifeegee:

My brother! What is the truth that is being rejected?

Olumba Olumba Obu is the Way, Truth and Love but was rejected by those He came to save
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by ifeegee(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
DeCleff:

Olumba Olumba Obu is the Way, Truth and Love but was rejected by those He came to save

Rea.....lly ? Okay oooh !!! As for me and my house, OO Obu we know not, but we know of another Man called JESUS THE CHRIST.

He is the way, the truth and life. No man comes to the Father except through Him. He is the word made flesh. He was born of a virgin, He

suffered and died for my sins, He resurrected on the third day and He is coming back again. That is the Man I know. Thank you and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
ifeegee:

Rea.....lly ? Okay oooh !!! As for me and my house, OO Obu we know not, but we know of another Man called JESUS THE CHRIST.

He is the way, the truth and life. No man comes to the Father except through Him. He is the word made flesh. He was born of a virgin, He

suffered and died for my sins, He resurrected on the third day and He is coming back again. That is the Man I know. Thank you and stay blessed.

And yet you still don't know Him? John 1:10-11.

Our generation is facing the same ignorance the Jews faced during the era of Jesus Christ. Firstly, the Jews are waiting for Elijah to descend from heaven before Emmanuel will come. But unknown to them, John The Baptist was Elijah and Jesus Christ, Emmanuel

Today, if you take about O. O. Obu, some people will say O. O. Obu wasn't written in the Bible. Just like the Jews said Jesus wasn't written in their scrolls. There was no Bible before the birth of Christ and after His ascension. The new testament are simply made of records and letters of the Apostles which were brought together decades later.

The Jesus Christ you are waiting for has already arrived like a thief as He promised and is living with man today on earth. Go to God in prayers to show you who is O. O. Obu because you will never know Him if He is not revealed to you and He will never tell you who He is.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by ifeegee(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
DeCleff:

Hmmmmm !!! Dear DeCleff, we have nothing in common, our lanes are parallel. Therefore, can never meet.

This woman has been bought by the blood that was shed on the Cross. I have an identity, my name is in the lamb's book of record.

Any massage outside the cross is counterfeit. JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday,today and for evermore.

His love is still available for people like you, take advantage. Have a nice evening.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
ifeegee:

Hmmmmm !!! Dear DeCleff, we have nothing in common, our lanes are parallel. Therefore, can never meet.

This woman has been bought by the blood that was shed on the Cross. I have an identity, my name is in the lamb's book of record.

Any massage outside the cross is counterfeit. JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday,today and for evermore.

His love is still available for people like you, take advantage. Have a nice evening.

Of course our paths can never meet because The Light is incomprehendable to darkness. I still insist that you don't know the Great and Mighty King, The Saviour of the entire world, the Lamb on the throne, Jesus Christ. Because if you truly knew Him, you will definitely know Olumba Olumba Obu.

Let me tell you the same thing Olumba Olumba Obu said to those who doubts and question His authority which most church leaders cannot dare say because of their evil deeds.

He said '' Go to Almighty God in prayer and ask Him to reveal me and my deeds to you because only God can tell you who I am''.

Its an open challenge to everyone who truly desires to know who O. O. Obu is. But instead of praying to God to know the truth, we are busy saying all sorts of things against O. O. Obu which are based on rumours fabricated from the pit of hell.

Why is our generation too lazy even to pray?

1 Like

Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by ifeegee(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Off course DeCleff , I do not know your "great and mighty king" therefore, can not talk about him, but I can talk about a man in

John 3vs 16 who loved me when I was unloveable ,paid the price I could not pay through the shedding of His blood on the cross.

He inturn gave me an assurance of forgiveness in 2 Cor 5 vs 17. If while I was yet a sinner CHRIST died for me, He will one day through His grace remove the cloak of falsehood and set you free as well.

Today,is the acceptable day of The Lord. Knock and He shall open for you, seek and you shall find. There is no repentance in the grave and

there is no other name through which you can be saved except the the name of our Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST. Please do not harden your heart. May the HolySpirit open your eyes. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
DeCleff:

And yet you still don't know Him? John 1:10-11.

Our generation is facing the same ignorance the Jews faced during the era of Jesus Christ. Firstly, the Jews are waiting for Elijah to descend from heaven before Emmanuel will come. But unknown to them, John The Baptist was Elijah and Jesus Christ, Emmanuel

Today, if you take about O. O. Obu, some people will say O. O. Obu wasn't written in the Bible. Just like the Jews said Jesus wasn't written in their scrolls. There was no Bible before the birth of Christ and after His ascension. The new testament are simply made of records and letters of the Apostles which were brought together decades later.

The Jesus Christ you are waiting for has already arrived like a thief as He promised and is living with man today on earth. Go to God in prayers to show you who is O. O. Obu because you will never know Him if He is not revealed to you and He will never tell you who He is.
fallacy!!!
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
ifeegee:
Off course DeCleff , I do not know your "great and mighty king" therefore, can not talk about him, but I can talk about a man in

John 3vs 16 who loved me when I was unloveable ,paid the price I could not pay through the shedding of His blood on the cross.

He inturn gave me an assurance of forgiveness in 2 Cor 5 vs 17. If while I was yet a sinner CHRIST died for me, He will one day through His grace remove the cloak of falsehood and set you free as well.

Today,is the acceptable day of The Lord. Knock and He shall open for you, seek and you shall find. There is no repentance in the grave and

there is no other name through which you can be saved except the the name of our Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST. Please do not harden your heart. May the HolySpirit open your eyes. Have a nice day.

Hahahahaha! Ignorance they say is worst than ebola. I want to ask you a simple question;

Did Isaiah prophecied about the Christ that will suffer for our sins as a Jew, and the Return of that same Christ who will reign on earth as a Gentile?

From your answer i will then know what to say to you.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
stardragon:

fallacy!!!

But you condemned the Jews for not accepting Our Lord Jesus Christ. Check from Genesis to Malachi if you will see the Name Jesus Christ; which was why the Jews didnt believe in Him.

Today, because the Name O. O. Obu is not in the epistle, everything about Him is now fallacy.

Lazy and weak generation that can neither fast nor pray. If you truly know the Lord Jesus Christ, why not call on Him and demand to who is O. O. Obu.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by ifeegee(f): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
DeCleff:

Hahahahaha! Ignorance they say is worst than ebola. I want to ask you a simple question;

Did Isaiah prophecied about the Christ that will suffer for our sins as a Jew, and the Return of that same Christ who will reign on earth as a Gentile?

From your answer i will then know what to say to you.

I won't trade your route. Your kind can argue profusely and probably win it still does not change the facts.
Jesus is the only way that leads to eternal life. Accept Him today and be saved. Good evening .
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
ifeegee:

I won't trade your route. Your kind can argue profusely and probably win it still does not change the facts.
Jesus is the only way that leads to eternal life. Accept Him today and be saved. Good evening .

Jesus is the way and nobody disputs that. But was Jesus not part of the trinity? Does it means that other members of the Trinity can't save? Even Jesus atributed all the miracles He to the Father who is the Holy Spirit,

Incase if you don't know, the Name Jesus means Saviour and therefore don't except Him to return again as Jesus because He is not coming to die for any man's sin as a Saviour but to rule as the King of Kings. He has a new name which those waiting for Him to come as Jesus don't know. His new name is the same with His Father's Name Revelstions 3:12.

Now let me show you what your pastor(s) will never tell you.

Isaiah 7:14 was referring to the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ as confirmed in Matthew 1:21-23. In Isaiah 53, the type of His sufferings were revealed. He never reigned as a king but was persecuted by the Jews, He was stoned and called names. He even warned His disciples from telling anyone that He was the Christ. Why would He not allow them to announce to the world about His identity?

The answer is He has not yet come to reign as Christ but to offer Himself as the perfect sacrifice for sin in order to save man which is why He is called Saviour(Jesus). He came as a Jew and purchased salvation for mankind.

But before His ascensio, He asked the Father to glorify Him by Himself with the same glory He had with the Father before the Creation of the world John 17:5. That glory will not be given to Him in heaven but on earth because He was already glorified in heaven.

That was why He made the promise of the coming of the comforter, who is the Holy Spirit Personified. Who will be His Father on earth and gloeify Him.

Lets go to His return as a Gentile. In Isaiah 9:6-7, Read that scriptures very well you will notice that Jesus was never addressed with any of the Names. In Isaiah 7:14 and Matthew 1:21-23, the Bible was referring to the birth of the Saviour who will suffer terribly as recorded in Isaiah 53. But in Isaiah 9:6-7, the Bible is referring to the birth of Christ who will reign and execute judgement on earth as a descendant of Easu( Black African) Isaiah 63. If you study Isaiah 63 very well, you notice that the person talking about how He suffered alone was Christ. You will also notice that He wasn't coming as a Saviour (Jesus) but as a Ruler and Judge of all. I will suggest a reference Bible in order to connect with other scriptures.

Jesus Christ Himself revealed to John about the Birth of a male child who will rule the world with a rod of an iron Revelations 12:1-5. Who do you think is that male child? He is the reincarnated Christ, the Son of the Holy Spirit Person( O. O. Obu). He has a new name, dressed in red garment, called Faithful and Truth, called the Word of God and the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS Revelations 19:11-21.

Study, digest it and pray to God for guidance.

Perfect peace be unto you
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by misreal(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
DeCleff:

Jesus is the way and nobody disputs that. But was Jesus not part of the trinity? Does it means that other members of the Trinity can't save? Even Jesus atributed all the miracles He to the Father who is the Holy Spirit,

Incase if you don't know, the Name Jesus means Saviour and therefore don't except Him to return again as Jesus because He is not coming to die for any man's sin as a Saviour but to rule as the King of Kings. He has a new name which those waiting for Him to come as Jesus don't know. His new name is the same with His Father's Name Revelstions 3:12.

Isaiah 7:14 was referring to the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ as confirmed in Matthew 1:21-23. In Isaiah 53, the type of His sufferings were revealed. He never reigned as a king but was persecuted by the Jews, He was stoned and called names. He even warned His disciples from telling anyone that He was the Christ. Why would He not allow them to announce to the world about His identity?

The answer is He has not yet come to reign as Christ but to offer Himself as the perfect sacrifice for sin in order to save man which is why He is called Saviour(Jesus). He came as a Jew and purchased salvation for mankind.

But before His ascensio, He asked the Father to glorify Him by Himself with the same glory He had with the Father before the Creation of the world John 17:5. That glory will not be given to Him in heaven but on earth because He was already glorified in heaven.

That was why He made the promise of the coming of the comforter, who is the Holy Spirit Personified. Who will be His Father on earth and gloeify Him.

Lets go to His return as a Gentile. In Isaiah 9:6-7, Read that scriptures very well you will notice that Jesus was never addressed with any of the Names. In Isaiah 7:14 and Matthew 1:21-23, the Bible was referring to the birth of the Saviour who will suffer terribly as recorded in Isaiah 53. But in Isaiah 9:6-7, the Bible is referring to the birth of Christ who will reign and execute judgement on earth as a descendant of Easu( Black African) Isaiah 63. If you study Isaiah 63 very well, you notice that the person talking about how He suffered alone was Christ. You will also notice that He wasn't coming as a Saviour (Jesus) but as a Ruler and Judge of all. I will suggest a reference Bible in order to connect with other scriptures.

Jesus Christ Himself revealed to John about the Birth of a male child who will rule the world with a rod of an iron Revelations 12:1-5. Who do you think is that male child? He is the reincarnated Christ, the Son of the Holy Spirit Person( O. O. Obu). He has a new name, dressed in red garment, called Faithful and Truth, called the Word of God and the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS Revelations 19:11-21.

hahahahha
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by misreal(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
hahahahahah....funny thread.I pity those believing olumba's lies.if olumba is that powerful let him come to me and convert me..Lol..then I will show him I know the Christ who is Jesus..I don' dey wait for am since,e never come..mtchwwww...
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
misreal:
hahahahha
Whats funny?
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
misreal:
hahahahahah....funny thread.I pity those believing olumba's lies.if olumba is that powerful let him come to me and convert me..Lol..then I will show him I know the Christ who is Jesus..I don' dey wait for am since,e never come..mtchwwww...

Even the Jesus u climed to know, knew u not.
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by goodluckd: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2015
DeCleff:

Incase if you don't know, the Name Jesus means Saviour and therefore don't except H[color=#990000][/color]im to return again as Jesus because He is not coming to die for any man's sin as a Saviour but to rule as the King of Kings. He has a new name which those waiting for Him to come as Jesus don't know. His new name is the same with His Father's Name Revelstions 3:12.

this is purely heretic!!!!!!!! First and foremost. The two verses of isaiah you quote where revealee to isaiah at two seperate times. The first came before the second and the second which iw chapter 9 was more detailed. Thats why he called Him all those names. Secondly read that chapter 9 from verse one not verse six you will see he was refering to Israel nation who where expecting their Messiah Jesus and it was referenced in mattew 4:16. The title king of kings is given only to Jesus christ because He is the only one worthy to open the book. Therefore He waa given a name above all names. He is the light the lighted the world and every man that came to the world John 1
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by DeCleff(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
goodluckd:

this is purely heretic!!!!!!!! First and foremost. The two verses of isaiah you quote where revealee to isaiah at two seperate times. The first came before the second and the second which iw chapter 9 was more detailed. Thats why he called Him all those names. Secondly read that chapter 9 from verse one not verse six you will see he was refering to Israel nation who where expecting their Messiah Jesus and it was referenced in mattew 4:16. The title king of kings is given only to Jesus christ because He is the only one worthy to open the book. Therefore He waa given a name above all names. He is the light the lighted the world and every man that came to the world John 1

Few questions for you;

1) Was Jesus Christ addressed or called by the names as revealed in Isaiah 9 throughout His earthly ministry?

2) Why did He warned His disciples not to tell anyone that He is the Christ?

3) Who is the one being referred to in Isaiah 63, Rev. 12:1-5 and Rev. 19:11:21

4) Is Edom not a descendant of Esau and a black African? Isaiah 63:1.

5) If you truly believe that Jesus is the King of Kings, will He be born again by a woman to rule the world?
Re: Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa by sendmeonly(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2015
ifeegee:

On this same issue refer to 1 Corinthians 15:19-24, after that explain Isaiah 63 :1-3,Isaiah 42:1-end, who are the gentiles ? Last, read Revelation 3:12 am sure we all know Our Lord Jesus Christ, right? So you will agree with me that is not the new name, so, maybe you wanna tell me What the new name issmiley
Sis, we know no man anymore in the flesh but in the spirit, the best you can do is Ask Our Lord Jesus Christ who O. O. OBU is, ask God who He is. May this Revelation be a Source of joy to the entire universe now and forever more Amen

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Tithing / As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare / 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.