Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

ICAN 2015 May Diet Change Of Exam Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN 2015 May Diet Change Of Exam Centre (1240 Views)

UTME: Internet Failure, Lateness To Centres Mar First Day Of Exam / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN 2015 May Diet Change Of Exam Centre by airnext(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2015
I applied for a change of centre on the 30th of April from Lagos to Enugu. I was told that it would be shown on my exam docket. I just checked my exam docket and this have not been effected. Please assist me!

I even called on Friday to confirm if it has been done and they couldn't tell me! All they said was that I should wait until the docket was out and if it didn't change I should take all my exam payment and registration evidence to the exam centre that I would be allowed to write the exam!

I really don't believe them! Except they can assure me that they have contacted the Enugu Center!

If I do as told will I be allowed to write?
Is it possible to write exam in another centre besides the one showing on your docket?
If I am allowed what will be my seat number?
Will it affect my result?
Have anyone encountered this before?

Their number doesn't go through on weekends and this is 100% their fault! Right now I am in Enugu and this has really disstabilized me!

Please I need your advice, assistance and comments! Thanks!
Re: ICAN 2015 May Diet Change Of Exam Centre by idee91: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
Bro you opened this thread a little late... A day to the exams is late naw.... so hw was it ?.... hope u were allowed to write in enugu ??
Re: ICAN 2015 May Diet Change Of Exam Centre by airnext(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2015
That is when the docket came out!
Re: ICAN 2015 May Diet Change Of Exam Centre by chukkystar(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2015
I think You can write, take your payment slip and docket to Enugu exam centre, just explain to them, they'll transfer your script to lagos centre after the exam.

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gce 2016/2017 English Language(essay, Objective And Test Of Orals) Answers / B.sc Biology & B.sc Microbiology- Which Is Better? (help Needed) / Jamb 2018 Cut Mark: 5 Universities To Fixed 200 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.