Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. (36541 Views)

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Emyemyberry(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Examination malpractice aka Expo have been and will always be,
this is the stark reality and we must accept it,
After finishing my exams for the just concluded semester i have decided to write on all the paterns of irregularity i observed and heard as a student.
1 Girrafing:this method is the oldest,it starts from the nursery school for most people,nobody teaches you this,it is an instinct born with everyone.
2 The sign method:this one works best in objective exams,and when the slightest talking sound is not allowed plus the distance between students is wide.
3 The betslip(bomb or bullet) method:how long makes it a betslip,how small makes it a bullet.how big makes it a bomb,people who do this method are maniacs,from distorted writting and sign language to abbreviations,this thin long piece of paper can give you an A,it is usually folded into something smaller,but it contains the summary of a full course.
4 The formation method:just like the game of soccer,this is one of my favourite,you are about to enter the hall,only to hear a group of students be saying,guy na 4:4:2 o,2:1:2 etc it all depends on how many they are and the suppliers,this method favours every other method,because there will be to and fro sharing of the common knowledge between a group of friends seated withing an area.
5 The tatoo:Engineering and science students does this method most,its my favourite ,imagine an equation or formular that contains alpha,beta,gamma,integral,lamba,pie,exponential,roots, with lots of brackets,-,+,/,*, signs and other parameters,when there is much to read,you can not but give yourself a little helping,the guys only tatoo place is their palms,while the ladies is their palms and laps,ladies who attend lectures on trousers and come to exam. with gowns and skirts are suspects.
6 The photographers:i will never try this one,the risk of being caught is maximum,people who does this are very good with AOC(area of concentration) but are too lazy to cram or copy it to a piece of paper,so they they just snap them with their phones,thank God for big screens and quality cameras,they are always devastated if mobile phones were not allowed.
7 Extra sheet people:this one's have sold their souls to the devil and are mostly extra year or carryover students that do this,they don't care about being caught,but are mostly never caught,this people,guys especially will summarise a full course into an answer booklet and carry into the hall,and will boldly drop it on their desk and copy,even the invigilators and supervisors will take it for extra sheet especially when they are of the same color.
8 Answer sharers and resharers:the sharers are the original source,be it from their head or betslip,resharers gives it to others as if they were the original source,this people can send a piece of paper from the front chair to the last chair,and anyone it passes through takes their share of a needed solution.
9 Antennas and receivers:the shy,unsocial,rude,proud,scared,weak hearted and forgive me,the spiritual brothers and sisters fall into this category,their ears can pick the slightest signal of whisper,can decode signs meant for another person,and their eyes can zoom any answer booklet meters away,undermining the writting,they favour this pattern so that people will not think otherwise about them or be caught.
10 Thieves:i give it up for these one's,did this once in an igbo exam in my year one,they will seize your betslip and decode it,hold your hand by force to look at your tatoo,exchange your question paper with theirs if anything is written or marked in yours without your consent,give them a piece of paper to transfer and they must finish using it before moving it to the person its meant for,open up your your booklet to locate what they want,they are usually desperate and are ready to implicate you if you dare protest,mostly extra year and carryover students does this.
which of the above have done or is your favourite ?
Disclaimer:in no way am i encouraging exam. malpractice,do any at your own peril!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Enegod(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by daimsy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Viktoh(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
cool
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked Op, so just because you wanted to hit the FP, you wrote all your educational activities! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Jboyossai(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hahaha, can't stop laughing...have done this number 9 severally
9 Antennas and receivers:the
shy,unsocial,rude,proud,scared,
weak hearted and forgive
me,the spiritual brothers and
sisters fall into this
category,their ears can pick the
slightest signal of whisper,can
decode signs meant for
another person,and their eyes
can zoom any answer booklet
meters away,undermining the
writting,they favour this
pattern so that people will not
think otherwise about them or
be caught.

Back in those days sha....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2015
My favorite, the smart phone criminal, This group of people Snap there text book from page to Page and smuggle there phone into the exam hall.. Its stress free and gives maximum satisfaction.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by GeneralOjukwu: 7:23am On May 07, 2017
Hmm.. Many Dino Melayes & Tinubu Torontos in Nigeria
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Sisqoman(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by baylord101(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2017
Write up too long, No pissure to summarize it?
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2017
Thanks so much for an attempt at arming more "malpractice-addicted" students with the tools and knowledge needed to keep up with the art of the expo.... smiley

Very much appreciated...

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Damidave1124(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2017
Chai

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by onadana: 7:29am On May 07, 2017
You didn't add giving the lecturer free pu...ssy method.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Aremuagan144(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2017
the only course,i do seek 4 aid is calculation after dat d rest am gud 2 go

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Reyus: 7:30am On May 07, 2017
What about the mercenary. Person hired and paid to take exam for another person.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by MVLOX(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2017
Calculators.....

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Reyus: 7:32am On May 07, 2017
The ones that run away with the exam question paper, answer the questions in the bush and later come back to submit before the end of exam.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Ginaz(f): 7:32am On May 07, 2017
I copied expo to my WAEC exam. My heart was beating and I couldn't even have the courage to pick it out of my pocket. Funniest thing was that all the answers to the questions were written in the expo.

The guy next to me later collected it after I told him and he began to write not minding anybody not even me that suffered to write the expo. sad

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by younghartz(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2017
as long as I attended that class,forget it.....i ain't cheating.. but if I don't hehehehe. I'm desperate o.....

na so one stupid boy dey show one girl em work...ive been pleading with this guy to show me just no 5....em no gree and em carry bullet enter hall. Na so I shout for the guy "you dey craze o" used my answer booklet flog am for head, invigilator come laugh change my seat... I tell am for Benue "aja Ena,Ena ala we" see that goat? Na dat goat you be... E pain me wella o sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Rhrose: 7:34am On May 07, 2017
The invigilators have arrived

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Reyus: 7:35am On May 07, 2017
Then "Sorting" where lecturers receive favours (cash or kind), (compulsory or optional) for students to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by obafemee80(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2017
Some invigilators wicked sha...
They can easily unsettle the whole team/plan(4-4-2) or voltron force by removing the main server(efiko)from your setting and leaving the olodos behind grin

15 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by MidasTouche01(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2017
Oga oo

Everybody in Nigeria is corrupt, always looking for shortcuts to achieve their aim.

That's how I gave 5 little children #100 to share and one of them changed the money into 1 piece #50 note and 5 pieces of #10 note, gave a piece of #10 note to the four other kids and took the remaining #60....

I was shocked, since that day, I've got a very minimal hope that corruption will one day be a thing of the past in Nigeria.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 07, 2017
Op want to cast us sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by soulrib(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2017
My favorite, the smart phone criminal, This group of people Snap there text book from page to Page and smuggle there phone into the exam hall.. Its stress free and gives maximum satisfaction.
good for them if they actually understood the course, if not nah still F tins cos they won't even know what to search for

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by emperorAY(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2017
It seems u ar promoting it. Ur write shld be hw to past exam without malpractice.
In futminna if u get cut whether u ar in 100l Or 900l u will be sent home
goodluck to lazy students

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by jwart(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2017
Yeah I practice the formation method the but I have people around me with the 9 &10 method and if you talk or frank your face you are not going to sleep at your Villa that day,

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Tisham20(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2017
grin
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Archangels2(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2017
With this your grammar I'm not surprised you know all this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.