Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Wedding Expo Port Harcourt......my Rant & Pictures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Expo Port Harcourt......my Rant & Pictures (975 Views)

PSF Organizes Made In Rwanda Christmas Expo / Register For Sassy Fashion House's "Mingle". A Food & Fashion Expo On 20\11 / A-z Petroleum Sponsors The 10th Oil Trading And Logistics Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Expo Port Harcourt......my Rant & Pictures by kmaz: 2:03pm On May 17, 2015
The wedding expo Port Harcourt edition began yesterday. So my friends (Labake, Chiamaka and Nonye) and I decided to go check it out. With Labake’s wedding coming soon , it was all the more reason we decided to head out to the wedding expo.

We visited all the booth at the expo, yes o! ''we wakad''. It was beautiful, with people, discount on items, lots to see, ranging from makeup, hotels, free facials, wedding tent design, aso-ebi, caterers, drinks and delicacies, sumptuous cakes, skincare/facials and products, perfume, customizing wedding items, wedding decors, photography, clothes, rings, wedding IVs……in fact you could plan your wedding on the spot with all these vendors around.

Check out all the photos and more rant about the event here:

http://www.simplyomata..com/2015/05/hello-beautiful-wedding-expo-port.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Zaga Originz / [business Idea] How To Start A Sportswear Business / How Time Flies: See What Was HOT In Fashion In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.